Transfer shocker

The Charlie

8 hours ago, Kaboom said:

Yes, Rab Love played with Albion rovers, also played with Stranraer too. Good player, good signing for thistle. Obviously a better deal in the amateurs than the juniors. 

Don't be daft he's going to play with his pals 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Agree, or junior! Then again I remember ppl saying similar when knapp went to a bang average Shortlees team

Yeah I agree with that but shortlees are far superior to New farm and had Knapp's buddies mason, gold, Caldwell and that. Mullen won't be signed there by start off season. 

Hurlford thistle signing Love?? I have played against him and he's top drawer and certainly knows where the net is but come on? Amateur? It's outrageous but hurlford no that they play in an association who will do nothing about it so I say fair play to them now

Yeah I agree with that but shortlees are far superior to New farm and had Knapp's buddies mason, gold, Caldwell and that. Mullen won't be signed there by start off season. 
Hurlford thistle signing Love?? I have played against him and he's top drawer and certainly knows where the net is but come on? Amateur? It's outrageous but hurlford no that they play in an association who will do nothing about it so I say fair play to them now

Yeah they are now but tbh I think new Farm are every bit as good if not better than Shortlees were the season before knapp signed. I agree with what u are saying about the entourage that also followed tho, u never know maybe more will follow Mullen. However again, I think u will be right and I'd be shocked if Mullen is there at the start of the playing season.

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Methinks thou dost protest too much my friend.

Heard you the first time.

A little bird says the day of the Instigator is coming to an end.

My little bird is seldom wrong.

Read the Gnus!!

tweet tweet!!

Hahaha!! 

You the new das scooter!!

kind regards!! 

2 hours ago, The instigator said:

Mullen has 100% signed with newfarm!!

kind regards!!

trust no one but the instigator!!

I think we have all established the lad has signed!!!! Point is you can sign with as many amateur teams as you want before 1st July. Let's see who he is signed for after that

56 minutes ago, das scooter boy said:

Ex Hurlford player and Talbot player in New Farm management team now.
Top player and top coach as well.
Thats why mullen has signed 

So? I am pretty sure there's been a lot of quality managers tried to secure his services during his time with hurlford 

Infant, with how quiet the club have been considering they are a 2nd division team and have signed one of the best goalscorers in amateur football maybe they know it's a non starter. Maybe a ploy from a mate to a man in charge of his first club to try and get the other players to follow . Then disappear . Just a thought, oaft in babbling! Time for bed

Archived