Transfer shocker

The Charlie

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe this threed is hilarious lolol. Anyone who believes this is aff their rocker. If mick mullen went to another ammy side there's only wan and it wid be the Lees. The guy earns a packet at thistle so wtf wid he go tae new ferm fur? A free pie at the Charleston?? Awa and gie us awe peace

39 minutes ago, The Charlie said:

All apologies accepted.thank you.

I have also heard from anther source that the shortlees manager has been in contact with him and the answer was no.

Ryt if it's true then it must be true that thistle dont pay players lolol. Mibbay mick reckons hes past it fur premier league noo. Heard thistle wer linked wae a couple o junior strikers and they got the boy fae the ammies

5 hours ago, PenaltyShootOut said:

Ryt if it's true then it must be true that thistle dont pay players lolol. Mibbay mick reckons hes past it fur premier league noo. Heard thistle wer linked wae a couple o junior strikers and they got the boy fae the ammies

I don't think he will think he's past it.hes still the best forward in ayrshire imo, heard his record against the best team in ayrshire was 4 in 4 games last season and 60 plus for the season, diesnt seem like that's a player short on confidence.

Oh well there's another lad who wants to drop from top juniors to play wi his pals. How come all these players seem to have pals at Hurlford? Lol

Another title bought. Should have plenty of money to splash about if Mullen has gone 

Is that not ally love??  Sure Robert love played wae Cumnock and talbot

Not sure mate... I just remember watching a few rovers games about 6/7 years ago and there was a forward called love that stood out. At that time I thought he had potential to move up to championship/lower end spl but name never came up again. When I seen this thread it just reminded me of that

Archived