Transfer shocker

The Charlie

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh it's true, it's true.

As I said I trust my source.ive no reason to come on here and spread shit.

He did sign on Saturday, though we know it depends who you start the first game with that counts so we'll just have to wait and see.

You don't believe it so why do you keep posting in this thread? Doesn't  bother me if you don't believe it anyways so carry on.

Lol Good point ! Think I'm just intrigued. I did just get told the same and supposedly it's on fb, as u allude to tho, can't see him being there first game of the season. Maybe just trying to cause a frenzy for the bidding war to start .

I heard it's a 5000 signing on fee and a 3 bedroom hoose in Rankin Court followed free family meals up too he is sixteen stone and a Stagecoach bus pass (found in McPhail Drive belongs to guy called Ali Akbar) for free travel to home games and finally New Farm will switch to green and white hoops lol lol

I heard it's a 5000 signing on fee and a 3 bedroom hoose in Rankin Court followed free family meals up too he is sixteen stone and a Stagecoach bus pass (found in McPhail Drive belongs to guy called Ali Akbar) for free travel to home games and finally New Farm will switch to green and white hoops lol lol

I believed that until you said about the green and white hoops.

Archived