East Region transfers 2017/18

The Gudderman

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harthill 
Graham weir ,craig thomson ,Aidan mckee,brad lauder, gary bonnes,jonny greir ,jonny freud 
Cally the manger 
Jim sinnett dof 

As in Graham Weir ex Hearts and most recently with Linlithgow?

If so last I'd heard he couldn't commit to a team due to a new job....?

I feel Lumbert kataleza has lost a yard of pace on what i saw last season even though it was only 3-4 games but still one of the best on his day though, a big lose to Arniston.

I'd agree with that he looked a shadow of his formal self last season whenever I saw him. Still anything that weakens the Germans can only be a good thing.

11 hours ago, pie n beans said:

Sad state of affairs after 2 yrs of stability new committee members needed to help financially.

That's surprising, I thought they were fairly stable financially and looking to kick-on this season towards Superleague.

21 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

As in Graham Weir ex Hearts and most recently with Linlithgow?

If so last I'd heard he couldn't commit to a team due to a new job....?

They have signed him anyway no too sure about his work issues 

On 7/10/2017 at 21:09, Daleman said:

They have signed him anyway no too sure about his work issues 

A boy with his ability will cope no bother at a lower level even if he can't commit to all training or every game. And he's a local boy. Great signing for them if only for his experience and to have around the place as they find their feet again. Top lad. 

• 2 weeks later...
Sad state of affairs after 2 yrs of stability new committee members needed to help financially.

Hadnt seen anything to suggest that Bathgate were in trouble. Any updates since this post?
They never seem to advertise for any support or do much to get people through the gates.
Always find that strange with junior clubs.. What's the point of playing on a carpet like that if no one is there to watch??

Archived