Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

So Liverpool are playing the same disastrous back 4 tonight as they did against Watford.  I hope you are sitting down @Rab B Nesbit because this could get messy

And Robertson fails to make the Liverpool bench again!

Milner and Gomez, who has played at left-back on several occasions, are on the bench. Flanagan was in the in squad too.

Did Klopp really want Robertson? 

23 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

So Liverpool are playing the same disastrous back 4 tonight as they did against Watford.  I hope you are sitting down @Rab B Nesbit because this could get messy

I'm on my way to Albion Rovers v Spartans will be listening on the radio and watch the highlights later senor. 

Not overly surprised Klopp will be hoping a bit of consistency of selection will pay off. Will help them out if midfielders coming back for corners attack the ball. 

21 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I'm on my way to Albion Rovers v Spartans will be listening on the radio and watch the highlights later senor. 

Not overly surprised Klopp will be hoping a bit of consistency of selection will pay off. Will help them out if midfielders coming back for corners attack the ball. 

I'm surprised at this Rab. I know you love live games but I'd have thought given your love of Liverpool and that you follow them throughout England and Europe you'd be glued to the tv tonight as you're not in Germany. You're the last person I'd have expected to prioritise Albion Rovers over Liverpool!

Archived