Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prefer Liverpool to win, Halal Madrid can get tae f**k. The Scousers also have the nicer kit, so that's another good reason to cheer for them, despite any other misgivings I might have for them.

14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I see Rab and his mate have arrived.

A7EB29A8-AED3-430B-B2E3-B355DFB8BE16.jpeg

They even have both sponsors in full on there, makes me want to blow my brains out. I get the Chinese sweatshops will make anything for a quid, but come on.

12 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

They even have both sponsors in full on there, makes me want to blow my brains out. I get the Chinese sweatshops will make anything for a quid, but come on.

For two quid they would have put the sponsors name on the right way round.

19 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

My flight got cancelled. Hope you're all happy.

Missed this earlier. Nah, not happy. There's a difference between internet banter and enjoying someone being ripped off for circa four figures. Sorry to hear it.

That Rab character is the very definition of a loser. He actively supports a team from another country, follows them to the European cup final and spends half cup final day posting on Pie and Bovril. What a pathetic specimen.

That Rab character is the very definition of a loser. He actively supports a team from another country, follows them to the European cup final and spends half cup final day posting on Pie and Bovril. What a pathetic specimen.
This is why the NHS needs to do everything in their power to keep the MONK alive.

This is why the NHS needs to do everything in their power to keep the MONK alive.

I’m good my friend. Was discharged from hospital this afternoon, so currently lying on the couch watching the playoff final.

18 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Did you not have a thread deleted for posting anti Muslim, pro EDL shite? Surely you’d be supporting the fascists? 

It wasn’t anti Muslim; however the idea that someone who does not support a misogynistic, homophobic religion is a fascist only makes sense in the mind of a moron.

44 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I’m good my friend. Was discharged from hospital this afternoon, so currently lying on the couch watching the playoff final.

Worst news I’ve heard all week. Was looking forward to the steak pie.

Archived