Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ned Nederlander said:

Haud the bus !!

Are Hargreaves AND McManaman co-commentating ?

I'd been trying to work out which one it was :lol:

One sounds like he's had a stroke and the other one sounds like he's just eaten a table spoon of peanut butter.

5 minutes ago, s_dog said:

Watching this game.... Liverpool are going to end up winning the CL aren't they?

Edit: either that or Ronaldo will score the only goal of a drab final and it'll be Real yet again. :thumbsdown

If Liverpool win it, I'm not sure my speakers will be able to handle Steve McManaman's scouse squeel.

2 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Hate or like real, can't deny they are fucking lethal in the CL, how can they be so shite and still have an excellent 2-1 away win in munich on the cards

Zidane's got this left. And even if he wins, he'll probably still get his jotters.

1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Second night in a row the inane, grating commentary has has me checking the red button to see if it could be switched off - we should be able to sit and enjoy a game on telly as if we were at the game with just the crowd noise and without a couple of dullards babbling pish over the top of it.

Atmosphere at that goal sounded fucking fantastic and yet we got a thick-as-mince Scouser wanktating over the top of it.

Glad I don’t watch much fitba on the telly. What a big couple of 2nd legs to come next week ... :) 

1 minute ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Glad I don’t watch much fitba on the telly. What a big couple of 2nd legs to come next week ... :) 

Doubt you can afford a telly with going to follow Liverpool mate.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Hard to believe Bayern are run away champions of the Bundesliga.  This has been a shocking performance.

It was a weird game, neither team played well but Real were a little less mince than Bayern and have managed to sneak a win too, what a result for them.

Archived