Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69
Swap deal for young Gareth Bale.

Yes “young” Gareth bale will probably wind down at old Trafford . Uk commentators are always shocked when he doesn’t play and are unhappy

Oft, some finish.
Maybe not, shite goalkeeping.

I’ve not seen a good replay, but did the guy not somewhat sclaff his cross and the keeper expected him to blast it across? Or did the keeper just make it easy by diving too early?

Second night in a row the inane, grating commentary has has me checking the red button to see if it could be switched off - we should be able to sit and enjoy a game on telly as if we were at the game with just the crowd noise and without a couple of dullards babbling pish over the top of it.

Atmosphere at that goal sounded fucking fantastic and yet we got a thick-as-mince Scouser wanktating over the top of it.

I’ve not seen a good replay, but did the guy not somewhat sclaff his cross and the keeper expected him to blast it across? Or did the keeper just make it easy by diving too early?

Keeper looked like he was anticipating the cross and was on his way down when Kimmich hit it, meaning he couldn’t get a strong enough hand on it.

Second night in a row the inane, grating commentary has has me checking the red button to see if it could be switched off - we should be able to sit and enjoy a game on telly as if we were at the game with just the crowd noise and without a couple of dullards babbling pish over the top of it.

Atmosphere at that goal sounded fucking fantastic and yet we got a thick-as-mince Scouser wanktating over the top of it.

I tried putting on Five Live last night, but Robbie Savage made it unlistenable.

Archived