Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fans-reportedly-attacked-belts-14572469

Roma attack Liverpool fans with .... belts.
Horrible, if they hit someone with the buckle then they could get a light scratch.

They had an unfair advantage though, given that tracky bottoms don't need belts.

What a night again :) 

A shaky start and lucky not go a goal down. But got on top and what a performance it looked like going 6/7 but Roma give themselves a chance out no where. 

Roll on next Wednesday. Liverpool are 5-2 up and 90 minutes away from another Champions League Final ... :) 

EBFB9BA4-AA6F-4AFE-B98C-09FDCEDC4FD4.jpeg

A13F1979-AA50-44BC-9429-80D6ECFD4AA0.jpeg

Absolutely criminal that Liverpool let Roma back in with a chance in this tie, Roma had completely given up. An early goal out in Rome and it may well be a long night for Liverpool.

16 minutes ago, throbber said:

Absolutely criminal that Liverpool let Roma back in with a chance in this tie, Roma had completely given up. An early goal out in Rome and it may well be a long night for Liverpool.

Agreed to an extent but Liverpool were devastating. If they can’t see it out from 5-2 then they don’t deserve to make the final. :) 

10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

It’s happening isn’t it?

Hide contents

And by that I mean the Lolverpool of all Lolverpools.

You must have missed Northampton in 2010 Mel ? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Sadly I did. I was getting an ingrown toenail removed.

What timing. Sounds sore hope it doesn’t come back for the 2nd leg Mel. 2nd leg ... did you get it ... :lol: 

Archived