Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

41 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Don't think many other Scousers share your sentiments. 

quite right too - they must be seething at having had stuff thrown at them - it's not even as if they were in a coach or some other sort of protective environment which would have made them completely fair game for such goings on, either

disgusting, those Roma fans - at least the Juve lot got what was coming to them when they tried the same thing, eh !

icon_rolleyes.gif.f0c216aff26a05aacfcd737b5911225e.gif

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Bayern do the business against Real Madrid. Madrid have been honking to watch for much of this campaign and there are few better things than seeing the second GOAT reduced to a hurting, greeting faced p***k.

ETA: On second thoughts, hopefully Real Madrid and Liverpool meet in the final and Andy Robertson contributes to the second GOAT being reduced to a hurting, greeting faced p***k!

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
Oh Accie have some self respect. Squad member breaks ranks  ... emoji38.png 

Fucking hell can you not just let a post go by without this drivel.

No he can't. It's the Grimbo syndrome. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
12 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
Oh Accie have some self respect. Squad member breaks ranks  ... emoji38.png 

Fucking hell can you not just let a post go by without this drivel.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

:lol: ... is this a white flag from the Lolverpool squad ? 

The comparison is not without merit.

I've actually stuck him on ignore now, he's ruining this thread. 

The comparison is not without merit.

White flag ? 

Grimbo had some strengths but he just lacked the self control. 

22 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

You're talking shite.

Erm no, you can quite clearly see that as Hutton falls to the ground, he trips his opponent with a trailing leg:

The real bone of contention Scotland had - as indeed the commentary indicates - was about whether the initial challenge from the Italian player was legal or not; the referee clearly ruled it as a fair shoulder to shoulder challenge (as Scotland fans would have shrieked was the case had the situation been reversed), which makes the clear trip of the Italian by Hutton falling to the ground worthy of a free kick being awarded. 

Which you then failed to defend properly, because you were pish.

And Scotland also benefited from a clearly offside goal in the same match, so dry your eyes. 

Not sure what Buffon was supposed to do about any of that tbh. 

27 minutes ago, Skerla said:

Only decent outcome is Roma winning the CL. However i would settle for Ronaldo scoring a double hattrick against the  scum of the earth scousers in the final... 

That’s more like it Skerla. Baws oot in the face of adversity, while others twitch from behind the curtains. You are to be  admired. :) 

The reason people go on about Rab is because his patter is absolutely fucking honking; thread-ruining almost. Nothing wrong with giving it back to the supposed “Lolverpool brigade”, but constant replies to absolutely everything, every single one of them mentioning “Lolverpool” and with an assortment of bizarre smileys.

I made an innocuous post in the Championship thread last week, absolutely nothing to do with Liverpool, and sure enough he quoted me saying nothing more than “Lolverpool :)“, presumably because at some point in the distant past I may or may not have made a post poking fun at Liverpool. It’s cringe-inducing.

As for virginton referring to Scotland as “you”

218695409.jpg

28 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

The reason people go on about Rab is because his patter is absolutely fucking honking; thread-ruining almost. Nothing wrong with giving it back to the supposed “Lolverpool brigade”, but constant replies to absolutely everything, every single one of them mentioning “Lolverpool” and with an assortment of bizarre smileys.

I made an innocuous post in the Championship thread last week, absolutely nothing to do with Liverpool, and sure enough he quoted me saying nothing more than “Lolverpool :)“, presumably because at some point in the distant past I may or may not have made a post poking fun at Liverpool. It’s cringe-inducing.

As for virginton referring to Scotland as “you”

218695409.jpg

Are you calling for a Lolverpool truce here  ? 

Archived