Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Four great historic clubs in the semis.

For me, I would love a Bayern v Liverpool final as the other two have already been dispatched in 1981 and 1984.

They will be two cracking semi finals for the fans though. The away trips for all of the clubs will be brilliant. Despite what a lot of you might think, Liverpool is a brilliant city to visit these days to have a great time.

19 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Probably arranging a candlelight vigil for Buffon for midnight tonight.

Sounds about right BU. 

25 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Certainly for me, it's been the best Champions League for a number of seasons.

Definitely what a competition it’s been. 1 side left from each of the big 4 countries for the first time since 1980-81. Wonder what happened then ... :) 

01FC5AEC-6089-40CA-8C52-EA9EBB8E9FDB.jpeg

As much as I was gutted Juventus missed out on the CL last season purely for Buffon, I’d be apoplectic with rage if my team’s most experienced player suffered a world-class heads gone moment at a time like that tonight. What a meltdown and what a shite way for him to leave European football behind.

Bayern/Roma vs Liverpool in the final please, if only for something different.

5 minutes ago, Afro said:

As much as I was gutted Juventus missed out on the CL last season purely for Buffon, I’d be apoplectic with rage if my team’s most experienced player suffered a world-class heads gone moment at a time like that tonight. What a meltdown and what a shite way for him to leave European football behind.

Bayern/Roma vs Liverpool in the final please, if only for something different.

Liverpool in the final ? ... you’ll give the squad a heart attack. :D 

7 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Definitely what a competition it’s been. 1 side left from each of the big 4 countries for the first time since 1980-81. Wonder what happened then ... :) 

Last time it happened was 1999, funnily enough. Man U, Bayern, Juventus, Barcelona.

I hope the irony isn't lost on you.

31 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Last time it happened was 1999, funnily enough. Man U, Bayern, Juventus, Barcelona.

I hope the irony isn't lost on you.

was just checking to see if you were still alive RG ... :D 

24 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Looking for a Juventus Liverpool final and the opportunity for the Italians to get revenge. 

Steady on Jimmy. You will upset the Falkirk snowflake. 

Archived