Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, City are a fantastic side. Their movement tonight, especially in the first half. was fantastic.  Fernandoinho put in a great performance and didn't deserve to be on the losing side tonight.

It was the closest I have come to smoking for the first time in eight years during that first half tonight.  I was pacing the house like a daftie.

Happy night.

Is Coutinho eligible for the semis by the way?

Watched the final 15 minutes of the Roma game as I thought the City one was over. Fucking madness at the end, and it seemed that they shagged Barca all game. Any potential matchup between the supposed semi finalists will be great. 

But guardiola is the bestest manager ever in the whole entire world :lol:
Chequebook manager cant even get that right, guys a fraud

Stan Collymore (I know I know) done a column for the Mirror and basically said this, he was able to conquer Europe etc but he had one of the best sides ever to have played the game. Said he can’t be considered one of the greats until he does it without Messi basically.

Another year he’s been utterly shagged out of Europe.

29 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

Stan Collymore (I know I know) done a column for the Mirror and basically said this, he was able to conquer Europe etc but he had one of the best sides ever to have played the game. Said he can’t be considered one of the greats until he does it without Messi basically.

Another year he’s been utterly shagged out of Europe.

He gets praise for his stint at munich when he was utterly pumped out the CL every year at them, 

Nowhere near the manager people tout him as

Archived