Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

As much as I would say I dislike Liverpool, I would love to see Andy Robertson getting as much playing time in huge games, and improving himself, as possible. I also feel absolutely nothing for City (apart from contempt, although I wouldn’t even say I dislike them), and wouldn’t particularly enjoy seeing them through so I’m hoping Liverpool do them with a Robertson masterclass.

I like watching Liverpool anyway but the added factor of Robertson playing is really making me look forward to every game they’re on TV. Gives you a good feeling watching a guy who was at QP just 5 year ago mix it up with the best, really nice guy too and no a wee p***k. Lovely

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Off work so off early for Anfield tonight see the buses come in 

2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Old age HM :) 

Oh Rab. 

Cant wait for this, should be a belter. 2 teams who are terrific going forward but a little suspect at the back. Hoping for plenty goals and a Liverpool win as i think if City win tonight, the tie could well be over due to their home form

Where are you seeing that? I've seen a couple of videos on Twitter and there doesn't seem to be much going on to write home about. Not seen anyone reporting on the damage either, and journalists on Twitter are all over that sort of shit.

6 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Team trophies are definitely a good metric for how good an individual is. 

This, you're straying into "Clarence Seedorf is the best midfielder of the past twenty years" territory once you start with that

Guest DAVIDB69
Reports that multiple Liverpool fans have been hospitalised after being struck by bottles aimed at the City team bus. 
8A674331-A3B8-4BA9-9292-78297F907A70.jpeg.73142306fc0ce5c70f191366b0aced98.jpeg

So they hit their own fans with the bottles , idiots, especially if the injured are children

Archived