Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

rewound It and It kinda sounded like boos but you could hear clapping from the main stand anyway. I don’t think any team would boo Iniesta.

If anyone boos Iniesta then they don’t know football.

43 minutes ago, LinkinFighter said:

With Dembele back and the with signing of Coutinho, they don't really need him.

Dembele has yet to prove himself and Coutinho is cuptied for the CL.  Maybe at the end of the season they won’t need him but would have been a good option for the second half of this one.

1 hour ago, DanMc99 said:

thought chelsea were very good last night and unlucky, barca great in possession but just lacked the tempo last night

Not really unlucky as they sold the goal (I've no idea where Azpilcueta was sliding) but I'd agree Chelsea deserved to take a lead to Spain.

16 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

This man united game is pretty brutal so far but it was never likely to be a classic

it's the constant overreactions to pretty innocuous challenges that are making it virtually unwatchable - not exactly wholesale diving, but moody glares, staying down just a couple of seconds too long, waving about, grabbing "injuries" and gesturing to the ref - i guess that's all what passes for "professionalism" nowadays; would serve 'em right if the ref just said "y'know - just f**k the lot of you, this is absolute rubbish" and walked off, or if BT sports pulled the plug and put a testcard up for the duration....

Archived