Another van ploughed into folk in London

1 hour ago, Tamdunk said:

It's becoming a bit like like gang warfare, except instead of killing each other it's a contest to see who can take out the most innocent bystanders.

Is this the far right vs Islamists or just white van drivers in general? :unsure2:

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The perpetrator probably is mentally ill. The guy shouting that just didn't want the news story to even include a possibility of an accident as he was certain it was a deliberate terrorist attack.

I'd argue that anyone who carries out any kind of terrorist attack or violent crime is in some way mentally ill. You'd need to be mentally ill, even temporarily, to do this to other people.

I'd argue that anyone who carries out any kind of terrorist attack or violent crime is in some way mentally ill. You'd need to be mentally ill, even temporarily, to do this to other people.

Let's not forget about Brevik though who was deemed to be 100% of sound thought.

38 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

100% of the shite I've seen from the likes of Robinson and Hopkins have been shared by people who are against it. Think about it for a second FFS.

Quite.  We all have to think about this when retweeting fuckknuckles like JHB & Hopkunt or replying to the likes of GlenMinter or McSpreader.  We're enabling.

I saw a programme recently on the Met which mentioned the Croydon Cat Killer. They're really worried about this offender because the psychological profile suggests that once he's stopped getting his jolly's from killing cats he could well move on to doing the same to people.

Just think about that, every time you reply to McSpreader or any one of the obvious trolls on here all you're doing is encouraging them to post yet more pish which will almost certainly lead to him fucking then killing cats (may be the other way around). And from there, who knows.......

It's grim but you can't argue with this, it's science. 

Only way to stop this nonsense is to round up all these white people and deport them all back to wherever they came from. Oh, and all their families as well. That'll show them

Archived