Another van ploughed into folk in London

I'd be absolutely stunned if this guy didn't turn out to be some thick fat mess who's heavily active on the like of Britain First's social media. A "Show trial" as was mentioned above would be a terrific way to publicly expose these types for the utterly thick vermin that they undoubtedly are. 

I'm going to predict quite the opposite and that he was just your normal every day loser who snapped.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm betting a loser in life, an academic underachiever with a history of small-time crime and/or drugs who has been radicalised by material he found online, only in this case something like Britain First rather than something like Al-Muhajiroun.

Other than the source material, just like every other terrorist.

13 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

For every 2 or 3 thousand folk or more who, as you say, agree and would see the thick racist mess for what he is, there will be 1 or 2 cheering from the sidelines.

A focal point for fuckwittery, a white martyr for the cause. It's really not an appealing prospect. 

He'd be far more likely to be a martyr for their cause if he was killed in the attack, and the trial of Thomas Mair didn't do anything to rally people to Neo-Nazism. I take your point about the surrounding publicity of any trial acting as encouragement, but having him arrested and tried is clearly the best option.

It's becoming a bit like like gang warfare, except instead of killing each other it's a contest to see who can take out the most innocent bystanders.

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Not that in any way justifies what has happened, but the Finsbury Park Mosque has quite the chequered history.  Featured prominently in Jon Ronson's Them book and TV series.

Abu Hamza used to preach there but got turfed out by the rest of the congregation I think.  He went through a period of preaching and leading services outside in the street after being expelled.

58 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Nows the time to withdraw all your money invested in high rise inspection/external facade companies and plough it back into the bollard market.

IMO.

Concrete bollards?

Don't know why I'm bothering going through these tweets from Tommy Robinson and their replies I know it'll just leave me seething but I'm off on holiday and not doing anything today, state of them.. The fact he's calling it a lone wolf attack etc is infuriating. There were supposedly 3 of them in the van, how's this any different from a lot of the other terrorist attacks that have happened.

IMG_1497861008.406442.jpg

IMG_1497861022.068908.jpg

And how is it when you're reading through things like this you can just point out the ***s from a mile away...

IMG_1497861058.206280.jpg

IMG_1497861066.422980.jpg

IMG_1497861087.087886.jpg

Really bad eh. A quick nosey and that's the kind of shite you see, worst of the worst came after though..... shove your 5-1 up your arse Robert.

IMG_1497861142.908616.jpg

Very sad to see someone has died because of this though. Am I the only one worrying that this will now be the next reason an attack is carried out over here...? Sad times.

1 minute ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Can we just not all come together and agree van drivers are the problem?

The Welsh ones are the extremists...

I heard those attending the mosque gave him a hiding as they pulled him out the car.

Good. 

I heard a totally different account where the man tried to run away and got taken down and stopped whilst shouting "kill all Muslims!"

It is a shocking event but I don't think there will be a swathe of terror attacks aimed specifically at Muslims in the near future in the U.K.

I heard those attending the mosque gave him a hiding as they pulled him out the car.
Good. 

Heard the opposite. There's a video showing someone from the mosque protecting the attacker and telling everybody not to touch him. Although the video is a bit short.

18 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Heard the opposite. There's a video showing someone from the mosque protecting the attacker and telling everybody not to touch him. Although the video is a bit short.

A guy on the radio said they were getting tore in, when the Imam came out and ordered them to stop. Fair play to him for that, I think I'd just have let them get on with it to be honest.

Archived