Another van ploughed into folk in London

58 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I'm going to Barcelona in 3 weeks.

I'm basically telling terrorists they won't win.

I have defeated terrorism.

You're welcome

I've changed my profile picture to Big Ben with a Greek flag on it.

Hope and prayers x

Shared, Milngavie x

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40965581

"So-called Islamic State has said it was behind the van attack in Las Ramblas, saying in a brief statement carried by its Amaq news agency that it was carried out by "Islamic State soldiers". The group gave no further evidence or details to back this claim."

Semantics or not, what i said was correct, they have claimed they were behind it, but that means f**k all given they claim every terrorist attack regardless. Its such a common thing for them to do. 

Except.... as I just explained.... oh, never mind.

11 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

So it really could have been them.

I tagged them in the breaking news post on Facebook - I didn't realise how close they were to it. I think they're just relieved that they're safe.

Follow @rcallimachi for some astonishing details about the planning of the attack - the attackers had several plans, the one that they enacted was actually Plan C.

Also, the town where the five terrorists were killed was the same where a key planning meeting for the September 11th attacks was held. Eerie coincidence.

13 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Follow @rcallimachi for some astonishing details about the planning of the attack - the attackers had several plans, the one that they enacted was actually Plan C.

Also, the town where the five terrorists were killed was the same where a key planning meeting for the September 11th attacks was held. Eerie coincidence.

https://twitter.com/rcallimachi/status/898523564051226628

When I visited Salou it seemed more a hotbed of English obesity.

50 minutes ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

An attack has happened in Finland now apparently

The bloke must be really upset about this........

Briton Lee Hills, from Sunderland, sent the BBC a photograph of the scene of the incident. He was being kept in police lockdown in a pub about 200 metres from the scene.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40978446

29 minutes ago, Grieve Road said:

You can bet you're mortgage supermink is a 25 stone, jakey, rapey black hack driver. No doubt his wife has left him for being an alki that is constantly covered in grease, butter and crumbs

A species that should eradicated

^^^
Swiped right.

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just heard one Spanish copper clipped 4 of the 5 terrorists in Cambrils.... Sum. Boi.

I think most of them were in a crashed upside down car at the time, wearing what looked like suicide belts, so he didn't have any choice. I'd still rather they were locked up in solitary for the rest of their lives with only a Womens Weekly to read.

Archived