Another van ploughed into folk in London

5 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

From a #hottake to #MADONLINE within a page, the forum's resident cheese thief is going to have a hell of a time sleeping this one off.

As Muhammad Ali once said. "I'm a bad man"

image.jpeg

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mental that you'd even consider discussing the fact you post on an Internet forum populated by alcoholic, overweight sexual predators with your loved ones, let alone go into such depth as to who would reply first to your drunken ramblings. I'm thoroughly ashamed at the amount of time I spend on here and I'm one of the best posters in the history of this site. It's a lot more embarrassing for dreadful posters such as supermik.

4 minutes ago, supermik said:

It's only the net, not life or death. At the end of the day who really cares?

Miguel Sanchez who lost his sister, Camilla, 4 years old. He's going to be ok, lost his legs, 6 years old.

What a masterful job of fawning. I will be the first to dance on your family grave.

now lets see your seethe when you have spent the majority of your time on here wishing death on others and shouting about the fact that you have never had a warning. p***k.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

That will take the edge off him submitting his Masters thesis. That's a shame.

Youngest ever. A tragedy. One of our own. On the upside is that he could barely write, so will more than likely fail. The tragedy should probably take his mind off the disappointment.

7 minutes ago, supermik said:

What a masterful job of fawning. I will be the first to dance on your family grave.

now lets see your seethe when you have spent the majority of your time on here wishing death on others and shouting about the fact that you have never had a warning. p***k.

Jeepers. That's quite an outburst. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not trolling anymore then I take it....

Serious stuff.

To be truly honest, I dont even know what trolling is. I Tell it as I see it and if you check all of my previous posts you will see that I have never said a bad word about anybody. I only answer back to people who try to belittle me and try to be the quintessential keyboard hardmen. 

20 minutes ago, supermik said:

F8NEcyZ.gif

37 minutes ago, supermik said:

22 minutes ago, supermik said:

if you check all of my previous posts you will see that I have never said a bad word about anybody.  

Two of my friends from Uni - were staying 200 yards from where the attack happened. They're fine, but they said that they were in the exact spot of the attack like an hour beforehand

So it really could have been them.

Archived