Another van ploughed into folk in London

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two questions for anyone who wants to answer them for me:

1 - How do/will ISIS feel about terror attacks on innocent Muslims in the U.K.?

2 - Are these right wing Britain first types likely to go on suicide missions in their attempts to kill as many Muslims as possible?

1 - Pleased because it'll feed into their narrative. Of course, if Isis did launch a terrorist attack in the U.K. they wouldn't give a shit - most jihadists view non-jihadist Muslims as legitmate targets.

2 - Doubtful.

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Just to add, IS spend 99% of their time murdering other innocent Muslims, we're just an optional sideline.

100% right, non muslim deaths are like the cherry on top at the moment.

First and foremost, IS target other sunni muslims who they perceive to be weak, nominal or interpreting the book incorrectly.

Eradicating other islamic sects is their secondary goal - and then they will deal with "us".

Worrying similarities to the White terror in Spain when millions of Atheists, Agnostics, nominal & left leaning Catholics were killed, disappeared, re-educated, converted or forced out to the extent that Spain really did become a catholic country.  

With Lebanon on the IS doorstep, I worry that in a few years time, we will see loss of life to the same extent as WW2   

17 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Maybe this would be better on the ISIS thread but I watched a great documentary about them the other day on Amazon called Inside IS - 10 days with the Islamic State.

It was pretty harrowing and worrying to hear their ideology. Nothing new in terms of the message but to listen to how it was delivered.

Film maker believes his driver was Jihadi John, that would be a worse choice for driver than my mum.

The Channel 4 documentary 'The Jihadi Next Door' which had one of the Borough Market attackers in the background features an interview with the guy who later came to be known as Jihadi John. Seemed like a nice guy if a touch deluded with a questionable ideology. 

Check out his very untidy garage here:

A police statement said the suspect's 4x4 vehicle repeatedly struck bollards and barriers designed to protect the mosque in the south-eastern suburb of the French capital.

I shouldn't laugh about something like this but the mental image conjured up here is hilarious.

2 hours ago, Lofarl said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/roy-larner-lion-london-bridge-terror-attack-millwall-racist-video-racist-abuse-elephant-castle-a7826536.html

in a shocking turn of events that no one could have foreseen.  It turns out the f**k you I'm millwall guy turns out to be a racist shithead.

As racist fuckwits go though, he's one of the best.

17 hours ago, Lofarl said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/roy-larner-lion-london-bridge-terror-attack-millwall-racist-video-racist-abuse-elephant-castle-a7826536.html

in a shocking turn of events that no one could have foreseen.  It turns out the f**k you I'm millwall guy turns out to be a racist shithead.

“Foreigners, c**t,” Mr Larner shouts at the protesters. “Foreign c**ts. F*** off. F*** off you rapist c**ts.

"W*nkers, people like you stink like sh*t,”

Sounds like a nice lad really. Maybe just a bit misunderstood.

• 1 month later...

Archived