Another van ploughed into folk in London

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Are the Belgians arming tramps to combat ISIS?

Some fucker photo shopped that beardy c**t into my pic, changed it back to the original.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, welshbairn said:

Some fucker photo shopped that beardy c**t into my pic, changed it back to the original.

The eulogy when they get killed would be good.

He only ever wanted to be a tramp and he was one of the best. 

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Looks like somebody trying to set off another bomb in the background. Either that or a deaf and blind innocent person trying to get sweeties out of his/her bag, shortly to be shot dead by police.

594979d0a6821_brussels1.jpg

Looks like a bright postman pat.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Looks like somebody trying to set off another bomb in the background. Either that or a deaf and blind innocent person trying to get sweeties out of his/her bag, shortly to be shot dead by police.

594979d0a6821_brussels1.jpg

Looks like a Dalek that's had a bit too much Ready Brek.

The son of the owner of the van hire company that hired out the van used in the Finsbury Park attack has been arrested after tweeting: "It’s my dad’s company I don’t get involved it’s a shame they don’t hire out steam rollers or tanks could have done a tidy job then."

Charming.

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/a-son-of-the-owner-of-the-van-used-in-the-finsbury-park-mosque-terrorist-attack-arrested/news-story/5e20dfc2229a2e7516463a7e78f0a90f

7 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Fucking horrible creep.

He shouldn't have been arrested for putting stuff on Twitter though. What is this? North Korea?

We'll soon find out if it's getting that way if he's released from his arrest in a coma.

Fucking horrible creep.

He shouldn't have been arrested for putting stuff on Twitter though. What is this? North Korea?

He's still inciting hatred and encouraging the death of innocent civilians whilst giving away his identity though so it's going to look bad if the police don't take action.

Normally I would be surprised at how stupid someone could be but I'm not anymore.

Every day I find the bar on this is lowered.

With just one post this idiot has:

Given his identity out to the entire world openly stating that he wants to kill all Muslims.

Made himself a likely target for an angry Muslim to come to his house (his address probably wouldn't be that hard to find now) and murder him and/or his entire family.

Made himself likely for arrest, criminal record and tarnished his reputation for ever if he ever seeks employment anywhere respectable.

Tarnished his fathers reputation, likely damaging his business in the future and also making him a likely target for a future attack in a worst case scenario.

What a w****r!

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

The son of the owner of the van hire company that hired out the van used in the Finsbury Park attack has been arrested after tweeting: "It’s my dad’s company I don’t get involved it’s a shame they don’t hire out steam rollers or tanks could have done a tidy job then."

Charming.

I was thinking this was probably a 14 or 15 year old who might not known better, but according to reports he's 37.

I was thinking this was probably a 14 or 15 year old who might not have known any better but according to reports he is 37.

I actually forgot to mention that. I was thinking the exact same. At 37 there are no excuses for posting without thinking about the obvious repercussions.

A fucking steamroller?! This isn't Austin Powers. People would have plenty of time to get out of the way.
I don't think he's thought it through

[emoji23]I have this funny mental image somewhere in between the Austin Powers sketch and that Simpsons episode where Sideshow Bob hijacks that really slow airplane in an attempt to assassinate Krusty. Some mad Britain first supporter with a kamikaze Union Jack bandana wrapped round his head screaming "Death to all Muslims!" Whilst crawling along at 15 mph before struggling to mount a kerb and then falling tragically on its side making a loud thumping sound.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

With just one post this idiot has:

Given his identity out to the entire world openly stating that he wants to kill all Muslims.

Made himself a likely target for an angry Muslim to come to his house (his address probably wouldn't be that hard to find now) and murder him and/or his entire family.

Made himself likely for arrest, criminal record and tarnished his reputation for ever if he ever seeks employment anywhere respectable.

Tarnished his fathers reputation, likely damaging his business in the future and also making him a likely target for a future attack in a worst case scenario.

What a w****r!

Likes but, likes.

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Charming.

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/a-son-of-the-owner-of-the-van-used-in-the-finsbury-park-mosque-terrorist-attack-arrested/news-story/5e20dfc2229a2e7516463a7e78f0a90f

What a clown shoe. 

Then again it'll probably increase rentals of their white vans...

ETA: Is he the black...er...white sheep of the family?

His father Lee Evans condemned the remarks.

“I want to condemn in the strongest possible terms these ill-considered Twitter comments, which in no way reflect my own view or indeed those of anyone else in the family,” he said.

Maybe this would be better on the ISIS thread but I watched a great documentary about them the other day on Amazon called Inside IS - 10 days with the Islamic State.

It was pretty harrowing and worrying to hear their ideology. Nothing new in terms of the message but to listen to how it was delivered.

Film maker believes his driver was Jihadi John, that would be a worse choice for driver than my mum.

Archived