8MileBU

bravehearts dad's Kelty Hearts Juniors tribute thread.

3-0 defeat from Lothian Thistle in 2015, 1-0 defeat in 2017, just wait for 2019.;)

11 minutes ago, gogsy said:

3-0 defeat from Lothian Thistle in 2015, 1-0 defeat in 2017, just wait for 2019.;)

there you have it. Proof that Kelty have improved and grown since turning senior. 

I don't mind congratulating them on that achievement here, on the Junior section of P&B. 

46 minutes ago, Shanner said:

there you have it. Proof that Kelty have improved and grown since turning senior. 

I don't mind congratulating them on that achievement here, on the Junior section of P&B. 

That now means they cannot break the record of the current Senior Scottish Cup history makers.

FYI C'mon the Rose.  I.e the junior football club in Bonnyrigg.

21 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

That now means they cannot break the record of the current Senior Scottish Cup history makers.

Not meaning to act like the thread police here but you should really be posting that in the Senior Scottish cup forum.

2 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

What record is that bud? 

28 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

beating a championship team

Fair enough - I thought you were maybe referring to the biggest defeat. But aye, Dumbarton. 

17 hours ago, Shanner said:

Not meaning to act like the thread police here but you should really be posting that in the Senior Scottish cup forum.

Seconded. This is the Kelty tribute thread...no place for this here :lol:

47 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Just topping this up so alanfromcamelon and braveheartsdad can merge common interests :P

I might come over to kelty one day and enjoy watching the dross. Is my plastic bottle aloud in the "professional" ranks

3 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I might come over to kelty one day and enjoy watching the dross. Is my plastic bottle aloud in the "professional" ranks

Better giving your bottle to the Camelon players for league games, they seem to have lost theirs considering they've only won six league games since start of September 2016.

Edited by gogsy

2 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Better giving your bottle to the Camelon players for league games, they seem to have lost theirs considering they've only won six league games since start of September 2016.

You can make something say what you want. You've only won 1 league game this season. Don't let facts get in a way of a good story.

Poor auld b*****d having trouble with your waterworks. I thought it was more of a bag than a bottle?

5 minutes ago, superbigal said:

The former Joonyer team lost again tonight to the Spartans 3-2

I wouldn't mind a price they go unbeaten for the rest of the season from now on in though ;)

12 minutes ago, superbigal said:

The former Joonyer team lost again tonight to the Spartans 3-2

Lost as many games in the last two weeks as they had in the first seven months of last season, shows how poor junior football is ;)

At the end of the day they'd 2 stuttering performances in the EOS Qualifying League section but still won both games by a couple of goals; lost narrowly to LTHV in Scottish Cup; lost narrowly to Spartans in EOS Qualifying Cup; and made a rampaging start to the league campaign on Saturday.

All suggests they're not too far off the standard required at the top end and maybe just taking a spell to adapt.

Beside league they still have 2 'domestic' EOS cups to contest in the spring, and the South Challenge Cup where they begin at LL club Selkirk.

#pray4Kelty

Although I'm not sure why  a club looking to improve its standing in the game attract such ire.