8MileBU

bravehearts dad's Kelty Hearts Juniors tribute thread.

Support your fast and worry about your disappearing team rather than be concerned about my elegant features and take any future comments to the thread on the East of Scotland page, as I don't want to waste my holiday time reading your useless posts.

Bye Kelty FC fans and posters

I will "support my fast" whatever that means, but I've just been reading that the team formerly known as Kelty Juniors have signed Ross Philp from Bo'ness!

Support your fast and worry about your disappearing team rather than be concerned about my elegant features and take any future comments to the thread on the East of Scotland page, as I don't want to waste my holiday time reading your useless posts.

Bye Kelty FC fans and posters

Are few thoughts. What elegant features do you have? Who is or what is 'your fast'? How old are you if you are bravehearts dad and what did they use for a ball when you were a boy? What team are disappearing? So.many questions to your small post!

Must be about the 1 month anniversary? 

Should we do something to mark the occasion?!

Hopefully many fans from the Juniors forum will pop on to share some memories of Kelty Hearts JFC!

Kel-taaaae!

13 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Should we do something to mark the occasion?!

Hopefully many fans from the Juniors forum will pop on to share some memories of Kelty Hearts JFC!

Kel-taaaae! emoji1.png

Aye let's start a campaign to get Kelty Hearts removed from the Juniors info Twitter feed. Do us Junior Football Fans really care about their kit launch, fixture list, social club darts&pool club and any other crap they tweet. Also giving the diddy East of Scotland league cheap exposure.Kelty are taking the p1ss posting everything on that feed and they are getting away with it. I remind you that Kelty are no longer a junior football club so why should junior football platforms let them contaminate the sites with their news, their sponsors will be delighted they might not be so happy when they are removed from this platform sooner rather than later.

Get Kelty Hearts off the Juniors info now because when the season starts for real all we will get is their crap.

Bye Kelty FC, posters, tweeters and sponsors.

Edited by bravehearts dad
Grammar correction

I think they should definitely stay on the Juniors Info twitter feed. I find it very useful and informative.

1 hour ago, bravehearts dad said:

Aye let's start a campaign to get Kelty Hearts removed from the Juniors info Twitter feed. Do us Junior Football Fans really care about their kit launch, fixture list, social club darts&pool club and any other crap they tweet. Also giving the diddy Lowland league cheap exposure.Kelty are taking the p1ss posting everything on that feed and they are getting away with it. I remind you that Kelty are no longer a junior football club so why should junior football platforms let them contaminate the sites with their news, their sponsors will be delighted they might not be so happy when they are removed from this platform sooner rather than later.

Get Kelty Hearts off the Juniors info now because when the season starts for real all we will get is their crap.

Bye Kelty FC, posters, tweeters and sponsors.

"Diddy Lowland League" :lol:

They're no even close to that yet. 

You seem to get awfy upset easily, what's yer obsession wi Kelty? 

17 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

"Diddy Lowland League" :lol:

They're no even close to that yet. 

You seem to get awfy upset easily, what's yer obsession wi Kelty? 

He's a bitter Bonnyrigg fan. He's still greeting over winning hee haw last season.

Plus the twitter feed on Juniors Info is a just a list of tweets from selected clubs.

Kelty are on that list so their tweets appear in the feed, Kelty don't post directly to Juniors Info.

A couple of seasons ago the juniors info Twitter feed was very kindly cleaned up by the guy who very kindly took over admin. He cleaned up the list at the time as the feed was being contaminated by Spartans FC who hogged the feed. Another team was Oakley United who were based in Oxfordshire. In business Kelty would be deleted from the list of posters as they are irrelevant. Wish you would see sense that Kelty are no longer a junior football club so why should they be allowed to spout their p1ss. They left of their own accord why should that accord be a publicity platform for them.

Get Kelty to start an EoS forum and post all their crap there without the junior football fans having waste time passing over it.

Bye Kelty fans posters and sponsors

PS I am a happy Bonnyrigg fan. Cmon the Rose

Kelty twitter/facebook will probably be mentioning their four team tournament getting played this weekend coming, would bravehearts dad think that's ok to be retweeted on the juniorsinfo site?

2 hours ago, gogsy said:

Kelty twitter/facebook will probably be mentioning their four team tournament getting played this weekend coming, would bravehearts dad think that's ok to be retweeted on the juniorsinfo site?

God help us. The Juniors info Twitter feed will be inundated this weekend. I have scrolled down tweets  recently and what have we got a picture of the Kelty dressing room with the kit hanging up. Do we need to see that? They are taking the p1ss trust me.

I am sure their sponsors are delighted. Do any of their sponsors also sponsor the Juniors info web site?

Sanity will eventually prevail and they will be dropped from the Twitter feed. Why should junior football platforms  give a club that has left the Junior football scene any space for their personal programme on these platforms.

Time to get real guys.

Bye Kelty FC, fans, posters and sponsors

Let me tell you this Bravehearts Dads maw and paw are formidable people and their prompting has given me the inspiration to see common sense prevail.

Bye Kelty FC, fans, posters, and sponsors

Kelty hearts tournament this weekend featuring 3 junior teams so unfortunately you'll need to suck it up. As Kelty are current East Junior Champions then we are unfortunately for you still relevant to the juniors. 

Is there any person out there who knows or knows of the person who looks after the Juniors info Twitter feed. I have just gone on to the feed to see what is happening in the East Region and what do we get.

Aye correct that team from Fife who left Junior football to join the diddy league. It appears the only thing they don't tell us is when the players have their daily constitution (now doubt that info will come in due course). They are now taking the piss and the site is in danger of being renamed their feed. They and their supporters and sponsors are laughing now at junior football and its supporters.

Again I ask the question why should a Twitter feed for Junior Football Clubs and fans give that club the opportunity of promoting their agenda?

Get rid of that team once and for all from that Twitter feed and give us a break, we don't care and want to know what is happening at their football club.

Bye that football club fans and sponsors