bravehearts dad's Kelty Hearts Juniors tribute thread.

8MileBU

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a shame the former junior team from Fife that went to the diddy league for the financial rewards put out the Scottish cup in the 1st preliminary round. Am trying hard to hold myself back from wetting ma pants laughing. 

Actually lol'd at this! Well played! [emoji1][emoji122]

Bravehearts dad gets the last laugh :lol:

Shut the thread now, its time has come and gone.

Couldn't disagree more! It stays open!

This thread was created as a bit of playful ribbing of bravehearts dad, due to his issues with the Juniors Info Twitter feed and Kelty Hearts.

However I fully intend to leave it open as a place for bravehearts dad to continue to vent his frustrations at the Juniors Info Twitter, but more-so to give him a platform to mock the failings of Kelty in the Big Scottish; Also, should Kelty fail to have won anything come the end of the season, he can use this thread to goad and taunt them from up high, telling them to beg to come back to the Juniors if the Kelty dream becomes a nightmare... And if the opportunity arises, he has my full support! [emoji1]

Lothian Thistle played better football than any super league team Kelty faced last season. Remember they defeated Bo'ness 3-1 and drew 3-3 with Penicuik preseason.   They would be challenging for the title in the super league no doubt about it. 

FYI Kelty's next 'senior' game is on Saturday in their opening league match with a mid week trip to Spartans in the football nation qualifying cup. 

Maybe Kelty will be drawn against the super league winners in the Scottish cup next season?  

11 minutes ago, gogsy said:

3-0 defeat from Lothian Thistle in 2015, 1-0 defeat in 2017, just wait for 2019.;)

there you have it. Proof that Kelty have improved and grown since turning senior. 

I don't mind congratulating them on that achievement here, on the Junior section of P&B. 

46 minutes ago, Shanner said:

there you have it. Proof that Kelty have improved and grown since turning senior. 

I don't mind congratulating them on that achievement here, on the Junior section of P&B. 

That now means they cannot break the record of the current Senior Scottish Cup history makers.

FYI C'mon the Rose.  I.e the junior football club in Bonnyrigg.

21 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

That now means they cannot break the record of the current Senior Scottish Cup history makers.

Not meaning to act like the thread police here but you should really be posting that in the Senior Scottish cup forum.

2 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

What record is that bud? 

2 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Better giving your bottle to the Camelon players for league games, they seem to have lost theirs considering they've only won six league games since start of September 2016.

You can make something say what you want. You've only won 1 league game this season. Don't let facts get in a way of a good story.

I might come over to kelty one day and enjoy watching the dross. Is my plastic bottle aloud in the "professional" ranks

Poor auld b*****d having trouble with your waterworks. I thought it was more of a bag than a bottle?
[emoji12]

Archived