• Stenhousemuir 8/1
  • Cowdenbeath 10/1
  • Elgin 10/1
  • Stirling 12/1
  • Montrose 12/1
  • Annan 12/1
  • Berwick 25/1
  • Edinburgh City 25/1

Value? I like City @ 25s and Montrose at 12s. Clyde silly short again this year.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McBookie League 2 Odds
  • Peterhead 7/4
  • Clyde 5/2
  • Stenhousemuir 8/1
  • Cowdenbeath 10/1
  • Elgin 10/1
  • Stirling 12/1
  • Montrose 12/1
  • Annan 12/1
  • Berwick 25/1
  • Edinburgh City 25/1 Value? I like City @ 25s and Montrose at 12s. Clyde silly short again this year.

Looking at the odds yesterday seems Clyde and Stenhousemuir have switched positions. Weird one. Definitely don't think we should be that short.

I think Peterhead are clear favourites. Then there's a clutch of teams who seem to have done decent business - Stenny, Stirling and Montrose. Just below them, Annan and Elgin will likely be reasonable. Clyde, Berwick, Cowden and City don't currently look very good.

Obviously could all change as there are loads of signings still to be made

Montrose at good odds.

The bookies must know something we don't about Cowden. How on earth are we 4th in the betting? We only have about a dozen players. Unless we make some shrewd signings or get some great loans, we will be struggling at the lower end again.

11 hours ago, clyde_darren said:

Looking at the odds yesterday seems Clyde and Stenhousemuir have switched positions. Weird one. Definitely don't think we should be that short.

Bookies think Clyde are the big team in the league.   :)

Decent price on Stenny and Montrose, and don't think Peterhead are value. i think they may struggle.

the bookies are like the bored teenagers on here, flailing about in the dark because there's no football. What honestly is the point in predicting how the season will go at the moment?

Mugs parting with money on a bet where only about 40% of the circumstances of next season are known yet may as well put their money in a metal bucket and set it on fire.

People are on holiday, lots of signings yet to be announced, be patient ffs

Archived