No Hibsing it this season

47 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Arse kissing green dot bait IMO.

39 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Between Hibs fans sooking Celtic boaby and Dumbarton fans giving Hibees a gobble I'm a little embarrassed we don't have a bitch or someone to faint over.

So much jealousy. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No competitive football and the Falkirk fans still find things to seethe over. A very odd and angry bunch.

If your team battled hard all season every few years only to be continually beasted by Kilmarnock (Kilmarnock FFS) in the big games you would probably be quite annoyed too.

22 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

so much desperation to be noticed by Big Time Hibernian

17 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Still the talk of the town.

Weird since you guys are the ones who never left.

Considering all the crying from Hibs about getting the f**k out of this place you dinnae half hang around a lot.

Yer new colleagues in the Premiership forums no want to be seen wi you?

5 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Considering all the crying from Hibs about getting the f**k out of this place you dinnae half hang around a lot.

This is the first time I've been in this forum since GTF day Gav :lol: 

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

Noticed the thread from the main board so popped in to see the bitterness, m9.

I see you're still signing our leftovers.

Image result for talkhearts

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

Youre a regular poster in the Prem forum Gav, people can post wherever they like.

What is the definition of Hibsing it now?

I doubt it means the same thing as it did two years ago.

If this is what Hibsing it means now then I'm up for it to happen to Inverness Caley Thistle this season, f**k it I be greedy and take the Scottish Cup in the same season as the Championship title. :lol:

So if Hibsing it now means success after many years of being a bridesmaid, what does it mean to Falkirk it or Morton it?

To Caley Thistle it probably means now what Hibsing it means now in reverse. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, CityDave said:

What is the definition of Hibsing it now?

I doubt it means the same thing as it did two years ago.

If this is what Hibsing it means now then I'm up for it to happen to Inverness Caley Thistle this season, f**k it I be greedy and take the Scottish Cup in the same season as the Championship title. :lol:

So if Hibsing it now means success after many years of being a bridesmaid, what does it mean to Falkirk it or Morton it?

To Caley Thistle it probably means now what Hibsing it means now in reverse. :rolleyes:

Yea but no-one's surprised that Falkirk or Morton have won nothing of note for years. A team the size of Hibs would have been expected to win the SC much more recently than they did and I think that's where the term came from. That and fucking up the play offs v Hamilton.

Archived