No Hibsing it this season

6 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Tell you what I am looking forward to next season is Mr Lennon's melt-downs when Hibs get beat, especially when there's anything contentious involved. That'll be funny as f**k.

not as funny as when Falkirk bottle it via the play offs yet again.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea but no-one's surprised that Falkirk or Morton have won nothing of note for years. A team the size of Hibs would have been expected to win the SC much more recently than they did and I think that's where the term came from. That and fucking up the play offs v Hamilton.

...and if course again against some diddy team from the Central region.[emoji16]

34 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

You lot still in for Sibbald?

I don't work for the club. 

Of course if we were to sign him we'd be picking your best player as opposed to the sloppy's you're always taking off us.

Monty Smug

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Glad I keep you guys entertained. Doubt you will be so entertained next season when you realise your true level though emoji3.png

You keep saying this like its some sort of insult :lol: 

Realise our level back in the top flight? Falkirk realised their level 8 years ago, it's why you're stuck in that tinpot league.

You keep saying this like its some sort of insult :lol: 

Realise our level back in the top flight? Falkirk realised their level 8 years ago, it's why you're stuck in that tinpot league.

Ha ha, that's the same tinpot one you spent the last couple of seasons in but could not get back up automatically because..ehrmm, let me think? [emoji24]

31 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Ha ha, that's the same tinpot one you spent the last couple of seasons in but could not get back up automatically because..ehrmm, let me think? emoji24.png

If being stuck in that league for 8 years isn't realising you level I don't know what is :lol: 

It absolutely is a tinpot league, had no problem calling it that when we were down there as well. 

If being stuck in that league for 8 years isn't realising you level I don't know what is :lol: 
It absolutely is a tinpot league, had no problem calling it that when we were down there as well. 

Still biting TGIG? [emoji16]

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

1498300069540561935515.thumb.jpg.1de685753b42df23316cbdf84c1fabaf.jpglook what I finally got for my living room 

On 19/06/2017 at 11:16, Gaz FFC said:

Between Hibs fans sooking Celtic boaby and Dumbarton fans giving Hibees a gobble I'm a little embarrassed we don't have a bitch or someone to faint over.

Well, this is a bit awkward. Gav just posted this in the Hibs thread.

Archived