Fathers day gift thread

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Well done Mark.

Does the matter what people do or write on fathers day ? Do you really give that much of a shit to moan about it ?

Pish

Aye, I'm sure you've never put your foot in it making a joke.

1 hour ago, grumswall said:

I would normally tend to agree with you mark but having lost a child a few months before we got pregnant again I was quite happy with it in all honesty.

All the best to you both :)

14 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I haven't taken any offence to anything here guys. I'm not a very prominent poster so wouldn't expect mark to have seen my previous posts g man. I appreciate the support from yourself though.

I'm fed up with you already, either pish or get off the pot. This wean next door is taking the dan out you and they're all laughing at you. Time to go Philpott on them.

I'm fed up with you already, either pish or get off the pot. This wean next door is taking the dan out you and they're all laughing at you. Time to go Philpott on them.

Iv been here a while just don't post much sarge. They are 100% taking the dan out of me. Tricky situation though. Managed to get them doing some weeding for me today through manipulation rather than going Philpott on them. Brain over brawn for now. Brawn if it comes to it.

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Did the P&B daddies get anything interesting straying from the standard socks, aftershave, giant Dairy Milk etc...??

My offspring went that extra mile and made cakes, nice attention to detail in the colour of the cupcake holders 8)

How was the T Shirt?

fahers.GIF.f209821a1413ac9786357d1377f7522f.GIF

I got a couple of cards from the boys, the wife doesn't buy into the corporate shite (although Im sure she does on Mothers day!), so it has been an afternoon of laminating and plastering for me. One did score for his team earlier and said "Thats for fathers day" That will do son!

Daughter also taught me how to do headstands today. Not sure it will be of much use to me but what the hell.

At least it'll keep yer shitey loafers clean.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Daughter also taught me how to do headstands today. Not sure it will be of much use to me but what the hell.

On 16 June 2017 at 19:01, JustOneCornetto said:

A man dies and goes to Hell. Satan greets him, shows him 3 doors and says 'You must spend the rest of eternity in one of the rooms behind these doors. Look in each one and decide which one you want'

The man opens the first door and sees a bunch of people standing on their heads on a wooden floor, looking very uncomfortable. He opens the second door and sees a bunch of people standing on their heads on a concrete floor, looking even more uncomfortable. Finally he opens the third door and sees a bunch of people standing around chatting and drinking coffee, up to their knees in shit.

'Hmm, that looks bad but it looks better than the other two, so I'll take Room 3 please' he says to Satan. Satan smiles and shows him in.

Ten minutes later Satan walks back in to the room and shouts 'Alright coffee break's over, everyone back on your heads'

Your bairn kens! 

Archived