Odds and predictions

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can I ask why people are creaming themselves over Arbroath for next season? There is genuinely not a single player from their team last season that I would take at Starks, so they must have signed a full new squad?

You're forgetting Ryan McCord has turned into Andrea Pirlo since he left us.

Can I ask why people are creaming themselves over Arbroath for next season? There is genuinely not a single player from their team last season that I would take at Starks, so they must have signed a full new squad?

Who the fucks creaming themselves over Arbroath like?

One guy saying we might be a decent shout for an EW bet, basically because our odds are high.. top 2 looks done to me but outwith that it's lottery and 3-10 could be anyone's guess, with one of them clubs maybe sneaking in second.

Pipe doon.

On 2017-6-18 at 12:19, North Terrace Gazza said:

IMO only Raith & Ayr can win the league, everyone else is fighting for a playoff spot.

Raith might have been in with a shout of the league. . . . But then they went and appointed Barry Smith as manager. Such a short sighted, lazy, and ridiculous appointment. 

Stranraer at 25-1 very good bet.

Queen's Park 16-1 poor odds unless mcbookie have got more inside info on Gus's close season activity than the majority of our support
Other than raiding Kirkintilloch rob Roy its been all quiet....
But our best bit of business keeping hold of Gus himself [emoji106]

2 hours ago, Wet Wullie said:

Raith might have been in with a shout of the league. . . . But then they went and appointed Barry Smith as manager. Such a short sighted, lazy, and ridiculous appointment. 

I concur.

2/5 for either of Ayr or Raith to win the league, I think I'd look for some each way value elsewhere as both of us were absolutely dire last season, Dorothy's lion showed more heart than either of us last season.

Spence & Buchanan up front, Barry Smith in the dugout...title's done already, lads.

Doesn't feel like we'll do as well this year. I'm guessing 4th, but a lot depends on whether or not Ayr & Airdrie do their usual Hibsing.

2 hours ago, Wet Wullie said:

Could've been worse. We could've went with Bollan or Campbell. Smith has a track record which is a bit of a hit and a miss. He'll have probably the biggest budget, and has made two excellent signings, as well as starting with a strong core of a team which made the promotion play-offs two years ago. 

24 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

2/5 for either of Ayr or Raith to win the league, I think I'd look for some each way value elsewhere as both of us were absolutely dire last season, Dorothy's lion showed more heart than either of us last season.

Ayr put in possibly one of the most gutless displays at Stark's from an away side I've seen. We had 10 men for 89 minutes and they still did absolutely f**k all. Ayr fans had better hope a lot of the players (and McCall) show a bit more backbone. Did find it amusing that McCall was saying Robbie Crawford was one of the best midfielders in the Championship last season. 

Archived