Moral Dilemma Questions.

Ludo*1

That question stemmed from a discussion at work where my mate said he'd just tell his manager the truth. He was widely ridiculed for it.

But it's not a moral dilemma it's more a case of would you rather. The first two are thought provoking questions without a right or wrong answer but there's no moral question about shitting yourself at work. Unless you slink off home and claim you did a full days work.

The guy im working for just now would be most understanding if I shat myself at work, he is the sort of guy who has been there done that and this sort of thing wouldn't surprise him.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But it's not a moral dilemma it's more a case of would you rather. The first two are thought provoking questions without a right or wrong answer but there's no moral question about shitting yourself at work. Unless you slink off home and claim you did a full days work.

The guy im working for just now would be most understanding if I shat myself at work, he is the sort of guy who has been there done that and this sort of thing wouldn't surprise him.

And as I said at the time, that question was only included to lighten it up a bit. Something you should do, it's not that important in the grand scheme of things.

And as I said at the time, that question was only included to lighten it up a bit. Something you should do, it's not that important in the grand scheme of things.

I don't need to lighten up as it's an interesting topic of conversation it just seems out of place from your list of hypothetical situations. It would be horrible having to show up at work the next day after the entire office knows you shat yourself I would imagine!

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don't need to lighten up as it's an interesting topic of conversation it just seems out of place from your list of hypothetical situations. It would be horrible having to show up at work the next day after the entire office knows you shat yourself I would imagine!

Yeah, you "imagine"

1 hour ago, throbber said:

He's probably expecting it.

Archived