Teams to watch out for next season?

Crazy Feet

Colville stole the Monk! Haha 

Colville in at the 11hr to snatch a few am predicting this summer. Very difficult to knock back as a player as it's guaranteed silverware every year.

Hopefully some of the big boys return to strengthen the other sides in Prem central...

anymore signing news.. get it up on here 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think the striker scored a barrowload so probably worth a wee mention. Aye monk is a good all round keeper lost his Scotland #1 jersey though. Not sure who colvile have got but with Wardy taking a wee break from football they had to get a new keeper in.

11 hours ago, Paul M said:

Always helps when you do that eases some pressure getting points early. I seen shotts Bon accord confirmed they had signed a centre half from them some boy crone. Goalkeeper and a centre mid also away I'm told possibly junior as well.

As regards ingles he's a complete handful on his day and he's a massive part of what doune do hence why they struggled as much this season.

They've got the lad back from Cumbernauld colts a think his name is maybe broadfoot and that's persuaded a few others to come back.

Strange one monk giving southside his word then going back on it. Good keepers are hard to come by never mind trying to find one to replace the Calibre of Hollis.

If harestanes have the boy broadfoot back then that's a great signing for them and also good for the amateur game. Is there a reason he's dropped out the lowland league? 

As regards the David tait signing that's a great signing. Southside win the league lose their keeper. Dalziel win the league lose their keeper. Then tait is a HUGE loss to bannockburn. Said it before it's tough finding really good amateur keepers but even tougher replacing them.

Who else has gone back to harestanes? I'm Dalzel carry a big squad so think they might be able to cope better than other teams. Obviously better to keep players though and agree keepers are very hard to find. Who was the GK that used to play for southside? Played against them a few years ago. He was different class. 

Who else has gone back to harestanes? I'm Dalzel carry a big squad so think they might be able to cope better than other teams. Obviously better to keep players though and agree keepers are very hard to find. Who was the GK that used to play for southside? Played against them a few years ago. He was different class. 

As regards other names I couldn't be sure but I know broadfoot is one and apparently that triggered a few others in making their decisions.

Only keeper I know is Hollis but couldn't tell you how long he's been there. Someone below has suggested the name mckeown.

13 hours ago, Paul M said:

I think stenny community could be the team. But cambria and EKYM will have a good say possibly even Callander as well.

They could very well be with just missing out last season. EKYM will be there or thereabouts again if they manage to hold all of their players but I know Clydebank Juniors were sniffing around one or two of them at the tail end of last season.

Cambria and Bearsden won't be easy to beat either. Don't know much about Callander but likely no mugs with them winning their league.

Heard Milngavie are looking like being a lot stronger as well with new management in place so all in all it looks like a good league that.

3 minutes ago, Paul M said:

As regards other names I couldn't be sure but I know broadfoot is one and apparently that triggered a few others in making their decisions.

Only keeper I know is Hollis but couldn't tell you how long he's been there. Someone below has suggested the name mckeown.

Jamie is a smashing player. Only thing he ever lacked was pace but always been a great finisher.

It's great to see them fling money at it every year and still not able to get promotion in The Caley [emoji3]

That's the never ending debate I suppose and it's never been proven but if the RUMOURS about what they pay are true it's ridiculous they're not getting out the league. The fact that they're a gang doesn't help I suppose but they have some excellent players.

I do think they have the 'easier' of the sections in Caley division 1 this year so they should be up there.

Archived