games this weekend.

8 minutes ago, hardest ned in glasgow said:

Anyone know of any decent games in the west of Scotland this weekend? It's brutal on a Saturday with nothing to do with the juniors finished

Scotland v Zimbabwe 2nd ODI tomorrow. It's in Edinburgh though.........

39 minutes ago, Shanner said:

glad to be getting a break from it personally. 

sometimes I feel like I need a break too, but when it's gone I miss it. We've got a good

set of boys at our club n you always get a good laugh n it's good to see familiar faces at other clubs n hear what they've been up to. I like the sense of community you get with the juniors n i miss that

1 minute ago, hardest ned in glasgow said:

sometimes I feel like I need a break too, but when it's gone I miss it. We've got a good

set of boys at our club n you always get a good laugh n it's good to see familiar faces at other clubs n hear what they've been up to. I like the sense of community you get with the juniors n i miss that

can't argue with that. It'll be back soon enough!

As has been said the junior season is far too long as it is for various reasons and players,fans etc are just glad to get a break.Certainly at Lok we just were glad to close things down after a poor season to let the overhaul for next season get underway to clear out the dead wood as Tony knows he has to deliver a much better season next season-especially away from home where we barely won a game all season.

As has been said the junior season is far too long as it is for various reasons and players,fans etc are just glad to get a break.Certainly at Lok we just were glad to close things down after a poor season to let the overhaul for next season get underway to clear out the dead wood as Tony knows he has to deliver a much better season next season-especially away from home where we barely won a game all season.

Winning the west wasn't to shabby mate ?

It was nice to win a trophy but we didn't play well to do so and were very fortunate as Cumnock were the better side.We had a terrible away record all season and clung on to league survival just and no more.Next season hopefully refreshed and with a good number of new faces we will be better.

22 hours ago, hardest ned in glasgow said:

Anyone know of any decent games in the west of Scotland this weekend? It's brutal on a Saturday with nothing to do with the juniors finished

If you're looking for a match, how about women's games? It's the Scottish Cup tomorrow, tie of the round is between Spartans and Glasgow City though that's obviously not where you're looking for. 

Fixtures for tomorrow are here: http://scotwomensfootball.com/cup-competitions/sse-scottish-womens-cup/ 

Archived