Scottish Championship Odds 2017/18

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The signings we've made are possibly good enough to elevate us from challenging for 5th to challenging for 4th. We've still to make 3 signings but they'd have to be pretty spectacular ones to elevate us to challenging for the title. Plus, McManus is suspended for the first two games, Nicky Clark might need an ankle op and David Hopkirk is always injured. Our strikeforce for the opening day is currently 17 year old Callum Smith. 

Despite that at 1/5th odds top three there's some value in 12/1.

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

From the biggest cretin of them all....

No, that's definitely you chump. 800 posts of barely intelligible fail and seething meltdowns speaks for itself really.

No, that's definitely you chump. 800 posts of barely intelligible fail and seething meltdowns speaks for itself really.

Thanks for your support.

Fortunately, I can't be arsed returning comment on your posts.

Got better things to do.

Bye for now....

Still, at least you're taking it well. 
1501103559321.jpg.46c5283514d89da30379e19883314fa2.jpg

In your imaginary little meaningless world you will do anything to get a rise out of me. The reality is I could not care one bit re your pointless pictures and meaningless half baked diatribes.

Can I suggest you go and chase a rise out of someone who actually cares ? Otherwise you are just continuing to make an arse of yourself by trying and failing continuously.

As I said, bye for now.[emoji16]

Here was me thinking that you "had better things to do", that "you can't be arsed returning comment" and that you "could not care one bit" - yet here we are. 

Truly the biggest cretin in the history of Pie and Bovril, and I'm even including Forfar and Stranraer bumpkins in that appraisement.

25 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Thanks for your support.

Fortunately, I can't be arsed returning comment on your posts.

Got better things to do.

Bye for now....

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

In your imaginary little meaningless world you will do anything to get a rise out of me. The reality is I could not care one bit re your pointless pictures and meaningless half baked diatribes.

Can I suggest you go and chase a rise out of someone who actually cares ? Otherwise you are just continuing to make an arse of yourself by trying and failing continuously.

As I said, bye for now.emoji16.png

^^^ not bothered. 

Here was me thinking that you "had better things to do", that "you can't be arsed returning comment" and that you "could not care one bit" - yet here we are. 
Truly the biggest cretin in the history of Pie and Bovril, and I'm even including Forfar and Stranraer bumpkins in that appraisement.

^^^^^^not bothered.

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I think some of the bookies are paying out on Falkirk already. 

Punters only accepting payout at the lowest possible odds too I hear.

12 minutes ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

Viking Ton you do realize the picture you keep posting is someone's child? Have some respect!

Exactly. I've reported him numerous times so fingers crossed the mods take action. 

43 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Not even each way?

At 10/1 for 1/5 of the odds to get the money back in May? Nah, not worth the wait.

A Ton supporting neighbour of mine has had Morton to finish above StMirren on the last 2 seasons, 25/1 and 20/1. He has got it on again this season 25/1, that would soften the blow :lol:

I don't have the patience to wait till May for a payout really, sometimes stick a crazy accy of teams winning the league just as an interest bet.

At 10/1 for 1/5 of the odds to get the money back in May? Nah, not worth the wait.
A Ton supporting neighbour of mine has had Morton to finish above StMirren on the last 2 seasons, 25/1 and 20/1. He has got it on again this season 25/1, that would soften the blow :lol:
I don't have the patience to wait till May for a payout really, sometimes stick a crazy accy of teams winning the league just as an interest bet.

Pretty much what I have done, trebled Man City (15/8), Falkirk (5/1) winning their respective championships with the slightly obscure bet of Salzburg winning in Malta in the Europa league at 2/11. The latter has come through so if the other two do win I am on combined odds of around 25/1.

19 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Those are crazy odds this year for something that has a reasonable chance of happening. Being as objective as possible, I'd say Morton are more likely to finish above us than we are to win the league. Certainly 25/1 seems bonkers.

Archived