Scottish Championship Odds 2017/18

22 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

At 10/1 for 1/5 of the odds to get the money back in May? Nah, not worth the wait.

A Ton supporting neighbour of mine has had Morton to finish above StMirren on the last 2 seasons, 25/1 and 20/1. He has got it on again this season 25/1, that would soften the blow :lol:

I don't have the patience to wait till May for a payout really, sometimes stick a crazy accy of teams winning the league just as an interest bet.

Can you put me in touch with that bookie please. I wouldn't mind doing some business with him :lol:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

Can you put me in touch with that bookie please. I wouldn't mind doing some business with him :lol:

He might do Falkirk at evens for you. Remember: the lower the odds, the more likely something is to happen.

Err yeah 25/1 cannot remotely be right since Morton are at best 16/1 to finish above everybody. 

Definitely the odds he quoted to me.

He placed the bet in the William Hill shop in Paisley for anyone interested.

The guy didn't even pay out last season till April [emoji85].

Only Tony Fitzpatrick could be running that branch of William Hill if they're offering 25/1 on any side in the division to simply finish above Saint Mirren. Basic logic dictates that's a bullshit claim tbh.

• 2 weeks later...
Only Tony Fitzpatrick could be running that branch of William Hill if they're offering 25/1 on any side in the division to simply finish above Saint Mirren. Basic logic dictates that's a bullshit claim tbh.

[emoji23].

Probably is Tony F that runs it. Will ask to see the guys slip next time i see him.

No Odds update from [mention=2605]roman_bairn[/mention]

IMG_0144.PNG.e1cc690bc90f7ca31049ad4fcb043688.PNG

Falkirk now drifted after a disappointing result yesterday and generally 4/1.

Dundee U now shortened slightly to 7/4 (6/4 in places) and St Mirren shortened to 7/2 and looking value for money on yesterday's display.

2 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I've got a £20 treble on Falkirk, Celtic and Man Utd.

Even at this early stage I am very tempted by the £19 cash out.

I did a £2.50 6 fold with Falkirk and raith to win their leagues £2.34 being offered on the Sunday. I doubt I will miss the £2.50 when they f**k it up. 

I did a £2.50 6 fold with Falkirk and raith to win their leagues £2.34 being offered on the Sunday. I doubt I will miss the £2.50 when they f**k it up. 

I'm just going to let it run. Celtic are certainties and I think United have got decent chance. Just got to hope the Bairns can get their act together soon.

Archived