Scottish Championship Odds 2017/18

Surprised Falkirk aren't favourites with amount of crowd wanking that goes on...and everyone knows crowd wanking wins titles [emoji14].

Wouldn't touch us at that price, got to think at this very minute my money would be on Falkirk, best value imo.

Remember the days when the relegated team were automatic favourites?

Agree that 5/1 is good value. However we're certainly not favourites material at the moment.

Really at this stage it's too difficult to draw any conclusions. We have lost players and we have yet to see who will replace them.

Morton are probably good each way at 16/1 as they appear to have made good signings under Duffy. Interesting to see what if anything they can get out of Harkins. That could be key for them.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised Falkirk aren't favourites with amount of crowd wanking that goes on...and everyone knows crowd wanking wins titles [emoji14].

We've caught on to this and will be massaging our attendance figures by always including season tickets next season, rather than actual numbers through the gate. It was announced in the wake of our wee meltdown after losing to Falkirk courtesy of a dodgy penalty.

We've caught on to this and will be massaging our attendance figures by always including season tickets next season, rather than actual numbers through the gate. It was announced in the wake of our wee meltdown after losing to Falkirk courtesy of a dodgy penalty.

Wee meltdown? More like seismic plate shift! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

7 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

They have bought the Jose Ross hype emoji6.png

How have they bought into the Jack Ross hype mate ? The team Jack Ross put together in January is mostly intact if the league had started in January where would we have ended up ? That's how bookies do their  home work and never go bust. For the record I don't judge until the first quarter is over.  Fitzy has confirmed two more signings in this week fantastic to see so many signings done so early. 

2 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

How have they bought into the Jack Ross hype mate ? The team Jack Ross put together in January is mostly intact if the league had started in January where would we have ended up ? That's how bookies do their  home work and never go bust. For the record I don't judge until the first quarter is over.  Fitzy has confirmed two more signings in this week fantastic to see so many signings done so early. 

Maybe it's the bookies where Frank McGarvey bets hence the odds on St Mirren ??

2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Maybe it's the bookies where Frank McGarvey bets hence the odds on St Mirren ??

Maybe but let's put the cards on the table. If the bookies put Morton well above St Mitten you would have our fans on here in full defence. No different from yourself.  Wrote I will look how everyone is doing after the first quarter then make a prediction. Sensible I think ? 

33 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Might wait to see where Mr Loy ends up first before grabbing those odds though.

But they'd come down if he goes to you.

Morton at 16/1 are well priced. Or they would be if the season ended in February. As it is, 16/1 is about right given the GABCE (Great Annual Bottle Crashing Event) that takes place pretty much every spring.

But they'd come down if he goes to you.
Morton at 16/1 are well priced. Or they would be if the season ended in February. As it is, 16/1 is about right given the GABCE (Great Annual Bottle Crashing Event) that takes place pretty much every spring.

True, but I still think say, 5/1 with Loy is better than ending up with 11/2 without.

Morton might be a good each way bet at 16/1, can't see them winning it though.

Archived