Manchester Airport Hotels with Parking?

alta-pete

Should maybe be on the QQ thread but booked on a holiday out of Manchester Airport in October.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a hotel where I can dump the car with them, stay overnight, leave the car with them for a week, and they'll deal with transferring us to and from the airport?

Any gen much appreciated ta.

29 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Should maybe be on the QQ thread but booked on a holiday out of Manchester Airport in October.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a hotel where I can dump the car with them, stay overnight, leave the car with them for a week, and they'll deal with transferring us to and from the airport?

Pretty much every chain hotel near the airport will allow you to park your car.  Almost all will need you to book taxis - it's a much quieter airport than, say Gatwick or Heathrow.  It's a few years since I flew from Manchester but I can't recall any of the hotels offering a shuttle service.  Getting taxis, though, isn't a burden.

39 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Id recommend the radisson at the airport, its actually in the terminal. They do parking and I'd thoroughly suggest getting an exec room they have a lounge that has a free bar.....

A quick look suggests that would cost £250. You cops get paid too much, or your wife does.

Try www.holidayextras.co.uk

13 hours ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Id recommend the radisson at the airport, its actually in the terminal. They do parking and I'd thoroughly suggest getting an exec room they have a lounge that has a free bar.....

That's the one I was thinking of. Think there is a link corridor from the hotel right into the airport. Was even longer than 4 years ago so can't remember what we paid.

If I recall almost all the hotels in the vicinity will let you leave your car and either have a courtesy shuttle or the desk will call you a taxi.

Archived