Peter Lorimer

Very sad.

I lived in Leeds during the early 70s - what a side they had then - Charlton, Bremner, Lorimer, Frank and Eddy Gray, Johnny Giles, Norman (bite yer leg) Hunter, Mick Jones, Joe Jordan....2 international keepers in Gary Sprake and David Harvey. I could go on......

Just now, ICTJohnboy said:

Very sad.

I lived in Leeds during the early 70s - what a side they had then - Charlton, Bremner, Lorimer, Frank and Eddy Gray, Johnny Giles, Norman (bite yer leg) Hunter, Mick Jones, Joe Jordan....2 international keepers in Gary Sprake and David Harvey. I could go on......

Backbone of the Scottish side in the 1974 world cup, too.  Mind the time we kicked ourselves for only managing a draw against Brazil?  All the best to Lasher Lorimer:

Backbone of the Scottish side in the 1974 world cup, too.  Mind the time we kicked ourselves for only managing a draw against Brazil?  All the best to Lasher Lorimer:

What might have happened if just one of those chances had gone in. Every time i see the bremner one im certain he will score....

20 minutes ago, dogmc said:

What might have happened if just one of those chances had gone in. Every time i see the bremner one im certain he will score....

An absolute heart-breaker.  David Harvey's best game in a Scotland jersey, though?

Archived