Kilsyth Rangers 2017 / 2018

Kilsyth Coyle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We’re also fed up with the pish being spouted on here!

Did Darvel offer to host the game?? No, they didn’t, they instead waited until after the game should have been played and then Club officials came on here talking shite claiming that Kilsyth did something wrong, then that same official went to a national newspaper to 1.) promote his shitey pies and 2.) Try and drag Kilsyth’s name through the mud in order to do it.

So rather than coming on to this thread and bringing it back up when it hasn’t been mentioned on here for around a week why don’t you go back to your own thread and discuss whatever the f**k you want.

Cheers, Thanks for popping by. [emoji1360]

The paper came to us the same as it went to your ground and spoke to your chairman unless of course it was KR who went to the papers first.....

Pies weren’t mentioned

Drag KR name through the muck?
Aye well if that’s what you think, then good on you.
Did the home team offer to play the game at Darvel? Try and answer that simple question please
Then you can try and answer the other ones on page 10.

Away you go and crawl back under the stone you came from!! On here spouting your shite, thinking you're above everyone.

I think you need to remember where Darvel have been over the years and go about your business in a more respectful manner! Think before you speak!!!

I'm sure karma will catch up with you lot at some point and I'm sure the good guys here at Kilsyth won't be feeling sorry for you.

Anyway, away back to your own thread now. We're fed up with your pollution now on here [emoji23][emoji23]

The paper came to us the same as it went to your ground and spoke to your chairman unless of course it was KR who went to the papers first.....

Pies weren’t mentioned

Drag KR name through the muck?
Aye well if that’s what you think, then good on you.
Did the home team offer to play the game at Darvel? Try and answer that simple question please
Then you can try and answer the other ones on page 10.

The pie company was mentioned, and mentioned by name FFS.

I don’t know if they offered, probably not. Because they would assume that if Darvel were able to host the game at short notice they would have gotten back to them and offered to reverse the fixture. DID YOU DO THAT?? Maybe you could answer that “simple question”!

As for the article, a national newspaper doesn’t pick up a non story unless they were either contacted by your lot or read the shite you were posting on here, either way I stand by the 2 outcomes above being the ONLY reason that your chairman spoke to them.

• 2 weeks later...
Good to see game on you's must have been at full strength the day eh :thumsup2

You obviously weren't with your result eh??? You really must be fucking special mate considering how much you love Kilsyth. Change your profile name - will suit the posts you make!!!!

12 minutes ago, KR88 said:

You obviously weren't with your result eh??? You really must be fucking special mate considering how much you love Kilsyth. Change your profile name - will suit the posts you make!!!!

Good game we are just a wee team in a big league holding our own 

Won 3-1 but didn't half make hard work off it , 2 up cruising they go down to 10 men and i'm thinking thats the game done now , then as this season seems to be going , a daft mistake they get a goal back and we get a red 10 v 10 , an fair play too stoneywood they gave us a few hairy moments in the next 10 mins , got our 3 goal an all over .
The game should have been over by half time today , but bottom line, in the hat despite not being at our best .

36 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Won 3-1 but didn't half make hard work off it , 2 up cruising they go down to 10 men and i'm thinking thats the game done now , then as this season seems to be going , a daft mistake they get a goal back and we get a red 10 v 10 , an fair play too stoneywood they gave us a few hairy moments in the next 10 mins , got our 3 goal an all over .
The game should have been over by half time today , but bottom line, in the hat despite not being at our best .

Never happy ppfftt 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PRICEY said:

That’s the kind of draw I always loved.A decent away day but not too far.A tricky tie though.

We played them at Scone a few years ago, biggest problem was the distance to walk to the nearest pub, a good half mile or so from the park.

Archived