Kilsyth Rangers 2017 / 2018

Kilsyth Coyle

1 hour ago, fan of the juniors said:

Reading through this car crash today & I will be surprised if this actually doesn’t go further . When on our committee a few years ago I was regularly chastised for comments I made on here from our then club secretary & eventually was threatened with legal action unless I changed my then username . I know we are supposed to live in an era of free speech but unfortunately that doesn’t apply to club players , management & committee.

Particularly when they suggest that a DNA test could confirm that their 'real da' is employed by the SJFA.  :huh:

:lol:

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Thank goodness it appears that the Darvel 'wee team' have gone quiet.

God help us all in the next few months should an opposition team dare to cancel a match against them.  Even if the pitch is flooded or under 3 feet of snow, or for similar reasons as stated by Kilsyth, maybe the games should just go ahead to avoid a repeat of the drivel from this week!

How many other clubs they are playing will cancel games on the day of the festival of bigotry in Glasgow, old thing?

How many other clubs they are playing will cancel games on the day of the festival of bigotry in Glasgow, old thing?

By all accounts it wasn't on the day! Maybe read the pages before coming on caller!

I and perhaps a large number of supporters have a professional team that they follow. Although, for me, my allegiance on a Saturday will always be for Musselburgh.

Maybe it is different through in the West region but looking at the recent posts, me thinks it is only Darvel callers who protested at all on this occasion!

Let me just clarify once and for all the "old firm" game had absolutely nothing to do with this, look back over past seasons and Kilsyth have most probably played when these matches have been on,  the reason for the game being called off has been given, very unfortunate after all the problems we've had with the dressing rooms but shit happens as they say, if some people and a certain team cant handle it then tough imo

18 hours ago, Jason King said:

Why you asking such a stupid question, unless you are one of these funny lot that can predict the future?! Reasons given for this cancellation, and I can't remember reading about similar cancellations in the past.

Legend it is legend I'm away for a hot shower you should try it some day it's brilliant 

Fame ? Lmao , aye yer right enough , people come on pie an bovril cos they want to be famous !!! Deluded fuckwit !
An now u can see into the future now that we won't be winning nowt lol
Here's a prediction for u , you are the darvel bellend and u'l always b the darvel bellend !!!!!

Nope it's Darrell Bellend! [emoji348]

Maryhill 0-3 Kilsyth.

A fairly even 1st half but Kilsyth much better 2nd half. 2 Gary Kelly penalties and a Corey Pearson free kick sealing the 3 points. Ryan Conville was outstanding in midfield. Chased, harried and tackled for 90 mins. 

We’re also fed up with the pish being spouted on here!

Did Darvel offer to host the game?? No, they didn’t, they instead waited until after the game should have been played and then Club officials came on here talking shite claiming that Kilsyth did something wrong, then that same official went to a national newspaper to 1.) promote his shitey pies and 2.) Try and drag Kilsyth’s name through the mud in order to do it.

So rather than coming on to this thread and bringing it back up when it hasn’t been mentioned on here for around a week why don’t you go back to your own thread and discuss whatever the f**k you want.

Cheers, Thanks for popping by. [emoji1360]

Archived