Kilsyth Rangers 2017 / 2018

Kilsyth Coyle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

A club of total wanks from top to bottom. Pay no attention to them my Kilsyth chums.

I actually thought you were ok, what a statement which just goes to prove your intelligence Another fucking moron with brave fingers and no brains.

A club of total wanks from top to bottom. Pay no attention to them my Kilsyth chums.

A club full of wanks? Think ur better rethinking that can't remember any of the players or management getting involved with ur squabble with our fans so to say the whole club is full of wanks just shows how infact ur the w**k that has to call a whole club down because he can't handle slagging matches with Darvel supporters... Sad really

Not had much dealings with them m8, but from what iv heard and now seeing the shite spouting from them iv got to agree

Not had much dealings but because ur arguing with fans ur gonna jump on the meadow bandwagon and call a whole club down aswell? [emoji52] sounds clever that, but what would I know apparently we r just hill Billy's

A club full of wanks? Think ur better rethinking that can't remember any of the players or management getting involved with ur squabble with our fans so to say the whole club is full of wanks just shows how infact ur the w**k that has to call a whole club down because he can't handle slagging matches with Darvel supporters... Sad really

Last time Meadow best Darvel we had Darvel players on twitter calling our players wanks/scum etc.

If the club can't take it then don't dish it out.

There u go saying a few means the collective. And infact aye u have got a few players and fans who are wanks but so have every team still am wise enough to know that there are decent players and committee etc there at meadow. And wouldn't brand use all the same coz a couldn't handle a slagging match with fans. No as if any of use would have the balls to argue with each other face to face so just enjoy the banter

Ive no doubt that there are decent junior Darvel fans who support there team through thick an thin , but when someone like this so called Darvel Legend comes on an questions the integrity of my club i'm going to defend them as anyone would , an he seems hell bent on slagging meadow at every oppertunity for some reason ?
As for jumping on the meadow bandwagon , i was one of there biggest critics at the start of last season when we bt them 3-0 , an i said its the worst meadow team ad saw us play in 30yrs , they then leatherd us 4_1 down there , an i got it tight off some of there supporters , and why not ? U give it out sometimes u need to take it , thats how it works Darvel Bellend as someone aptly named you !!

18 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Ive no doubt that there are decent junior Darvel fans who support there team through thick an thin , but when someone like this so called Darvel Legend comes on an questions the integrity of my club i'm going to defend them as anyone would , an he seems hell bent on slagging meadow at every oppertunity for some reason ?
As for jumping on the meadow bandwagon , i was one of there biggest critics at the start of last season when we bt them 3-0 , an i said its the worst meadow team ad saw us play in 30yrs , they then leatherd us 4_1 down there , an i got it tight off some of there supporters , and why not ? U give it out sometimes u need to take it , thats how it works Darvel Bellend as someone aptly named you !!

One I believe you's were at it so will say so 

two i don't like meadow as their fans called us thugs and animals last year in the Scottish and they are a club who think they are something , maybe years ago  not now 

i will always defend darvel 

One. how could u possibly know that ? Were u up at our park having a look for yourself ? No ?
Two. There is always mud slinging between clubs , but u take it to another level, an any medda fan would probably admit they made mistakes , financially
Or whatever in the past , but i still feel there a big name in the junior world .
Three. Of course your entitled to defend Darvel as i would kilsyth but not by scandelous personal comments !

Some Meadow fans just as bad as darvel u only need to look at there posts to. N as a said don't brand the whole club by listening to hearsay or what supporters r saying on here judge yourself when u come face to face. But I suppose it's your own opinion so look forward to playing you as av said to many people its one of my favourite pitches as it's quality.

We had issues with the water after the Cumbernauld game the week previous. If you dont believe us thats your choice. Just hope you dont have issues with your park/ facilities some day and people accuse you of being deceitful.

Archived