Kilsyth Rangers 2017 / 2018

Kilsyth Coyle

McBride and Waters getting a move to the Super League. No. 

Not being disrespectful to the two of them as alongside Bullit they are more than decent players who perform to a consistently good standard. But wide players who constantly ask questions of defenders, scores goals and drawers defenders to him are match winners and a bit special.

I watched 30ish super first games last year 4 which included Kilsyth. I think that puts me in a decent position to make a judgement on a player and the standard in the league. 

In a semantic point, when someone writes "for me" they are indicating it's their opinion not a fact.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not being disrespectful to the two of them as alongside Bullit they are more than decent players who perform to a consistently good standard. But wide players who constantly ask questions of defenders, scores goals and drawers defenders to him are match winners and a bit special.
I watched 30ish super first games last year 4 which included Kilsyth. I think that puts me in a decent position to make a judgement on a player and the standard in the league. 
In a semantic point, when someone writes "for me" they are indicating it's their opinion not a fact.

Who else would u say had a good season?

Mon the papers

11 hours ago, ash said:

I would say that Waters and Bullit are certainly easily good enough to make the step up. But that's good for us that we have players such as this in our team!

Im still a huge sceptic with regards to Paul McBride. On his day he can be excellent, and was out top goal-scorer, but I don't think he'd do the same in the league above. All ifs and buts??

Im not sure if he'd be what I'd call a big game player either. Just my opinion!!

Still a decent player tho, and happy if he does the same this year!!

I would say that Waters and Bullit are certainly easily good enough to make the step up. But that's good for us that we have players such as this in our team!
Im still a huge sceptic with regards to Paul McBride. On his day he can be excellent, and was out top goal-scorer, but I don't think he'd do the same in the league above. All ifs and buts??
Im not sure if he'd be what I'd call a big game player either. Just my opinion!!

Think he's a good big player n no disrespect but think he'd do better playing in a better team n the top league. We'll take him [emoji6]

Mon the papers

4 hours ago, Kilsyth Coyle said:

Ha ha

Who needs away supporters when you have home suppporters like you :) 

Paul was unplayable at times last year and turned wins into draws, scoring hat tricks and braces in consecutive games, finishing the teams top scorer, yet you are still sceptical

What more would you like him to do

Cant see what your post is looking to achieve

9 minutes ago, Wesleydale said:

Ha ha

Paul was unplayable at times last year and turned wins into draws, scoring hat tricks and braces in consecutive games, finishing the teams top scorer, yet you are still sceptical

*turned draws into wins (meant to say)

Hes Paul McBride not Paul Daniels :) 

What's embarrassing about that? He may have moved away years ago and wanted a quiet life. He's allowed to live his life how he wants. It's great the achievement is being recognised and like many other things theses days, using local and/or national papers and/or social media to try and trace people is the norm. Hopefully he can be contacted and he's fit and well enough to join everyone else. If he doesn't, for whatever reason,it will be completely respected.

6 hours ago, Wesleydale said:

Ha ha

Taking things a tad personal there lol. An opinion is an opinion and I think you'll find that all supporters opinions will vary!!

As for what the post is trying to achieve, it's a forum!!! Debate between fellow supporters is what you'd expect lol. 

Chill out, it's close season :)

The reporter in question ( good guy btw ) made a mistake with the headline and put in 1957 instead of 1967 . He then corrected it quickly . FFs people make mistakes hardly crime of the century and the important part of the story is they are looking for a chap from that team from way back. Hope he is alive and well and they find him.

The reporter in question ( good guy btw ) made a mistake with the headline and put in 1957 instead of 1967 . He then corrected it quickly . FFs people make mistakes hardly crime of the century and the important part of the story is they are looking for a chap from that team from way back. Hope he is alive and well and they find him.

Totally agree with you...as strange as that sounds, lol!!

Also what i dont get is a guy scores 30 goals in a season, 2 hat tricks in a row then 2 the next game, really good work rate and deservedly gets player of the year and some supporters are still not sure hmmmm, makes you wonder, cant win!

Archived