Players you used to hate

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, AMC13 said:

Jason Talbot is a fucking lad, we should get this photo hung up on the welcome to West Lothian sign between Edinburgh and WL.

db47ad18d80cc57dc3f80fa71f7b1c07.jpg

Or you could hang this one showing the type of person who lives there. (Apart from my uncle who moved from Edinburgh,)

Freaks.JPG

15 hours ago, AMC13 said:

Jason Talbot is a fucking lad, we should get this photo hung up on the welcome to West Lothian sign between Edinburgh and WL.

db47ad18d80cc57dc3f80fa71f7b1c07.jpg

The ref didn't even give him a red card for that either, got hit with a ban by the compliance officer afterwards though.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I couldn't find a clip of his one against the Dumbarton player. Anyone got one?

I think he did 2 kung fu kicks against Dumbarton players in separate games. Dumbarton fans prob have them bookmarked.:lol:

Found this pic though.

jason_talbot_tackle.jpg

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 20:36, Swordfishtrombone said:

Dave Bowman for his disgraceful tackle on Alex Taylor, he only got booked but it was so bad that Jim Mclean subbed him almost immediately. Taylor had been Falkirks best player that season and if I recall correctly that caused a nasty injury and he was never the same player since.

Andy Smith too just because the big ungainly b*****d used  to score against Falkirk so often, I remember him scoring a winner for Clyde on a miserable night at Ochilview when he was in the latter stages of his career which compunded a miserable evening at the end of a terrible season. I'm sure he was the subject of  one of Chic Young's bizarre campaigns for international recognition when he was banging them in for the pars. He might even have got a B cap.

If memory serves me right, it was a 'B' International against Norway I think, at EEP. Both Andy Smith and Norrie were capped. Can't remember the score, but pretty sure Andy made a bit of a mess of 2 Goalkeepers that night. Wot a lad!!!

57 minutes ago, wellwoodpar said:

If memory serves me right, it was a 'B' International against Norway I think, at EEP. Both Andy Smith and Norrie were capped. Can't remember the score, but pretty sure Andy made a bit of a mess of 2 Goalkeepers that night. Wot a lad!!!

It was 1-2. Stevie Crawford scored Scotland's goal. Andy Smith injured the Norway keeper then did the same to the sub keeper.

Norrie McCathie didn't play in this game as he died over 2 years previously.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Dead players rarely make the starting 11 in my experience. 

Witnessing some of the calamity defending early last season I think Norrie, even in his current predicament, would have been a better option than Fordyce or BRE. 

Walter Kidd i always thought was a dirty hacking b*****d, i remember one game at brockville when he raced across the park to "tackle" Jim Dempsey and launched himself into what can only be described as a kung foo kick, oor Jim must have saw him coming though and casually side stepped him causing Kidd to clatter two footed into the advertising hoardings. Much to the great delight of our supporters. 

Archived