Players you used to hate

Opposition players you used to absolutely hate, be it because they always scored or otherwise?

Rajamaki at Morton always stands out... As does Lavety at St Mirren the wee fanny.

Will keep some in reserve but Peter Hetherston was a fucking massive bell end who hated us almost as much as we hated him. Airdrie p***k.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what it is but the thought of Nicky Clark scoring against us gives me the seethe. Hes never done any wrong to us either. It would be so much easier to think of players playing for us who I hated coz Stephen Simmons and Scott McLaughlin drove me crazy. Overall though I detest John Baird more than anyone.

I never warmed to our old keeper, Derek Stillie. Everyone else saw this great keeper, great lad and I saw a nippy c**t that was forever letting shots go straight through him or making tame shots look unstoppable.

I'll second Talbot, what a c**t.

Paul Tosh for offering Moonster a square go and knocking his pie from his hand square into his face. Pretty sure he also called him "Harry Potter" for some bizarre reason. Fuckin hilarious for all of us mind you.

Special mention to Derek Lyle for always celebrating infront of us for no apparent reason.

I never warmed to our old keeper, Derek Stillie. Everyone else saw this great keeper, great lad and I saw a nippy c**t that was forever letting shots go straight through him or making tame shots look unstoppable.

Couldn't warm to him, loved Marko too much.

16 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Paul Tosh for offering Moonster a square go and knocking his pie from his hand square into his face. Pretty sure he also called him "Harry Potter" for some bizarre reason. Fuckin hilarious for all of us mind you.

Special mention to Derek Lyle for always celebrating infront of us for no apparent reason.

I'd forgotten all about Tosh :lol:. What a bizarre 10 minutes that was.

27 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

:lol:

I'm gutted that I've only just found out about this

[emoji38]
I'm gutted that I've only just found out about this

One of those memories that never leaves you.

It was half time at Gayfield and Tosh was a sub. We were making our way back from the pie stall, young whippersnappers fulla beer and bantz. Moonster flung a couple of harmless shouts in Tosh's direction, something along the lines of "yer shite Tosh" and he just completely lost the heid. Came bounding over shouting all sorts and asking Moonster to meet him in the car park after the game. He could barely respond through the laughter.

Tosh makes his way to the edge of the penalty box and unleashes an absolute ripper of a shot in Moonster's direction just as he's taking a bite of his fresh pie... BOOM! Hot grease and cow udder splattered all over his wee shocked face.

One of those memories that never leaves you.

It was half time at Gayfield and Tosh was a sub. We were making our way back from the pie stall, young whippersnappers fulla beer and bantz. Moonster flung a couple of harmless shouts in Tosh's direction, something along the lines of "yer shite Tosh" and he just completely lost the heid. Came bounding over shouting all sorts and asking Moonster to meet him in the car park after the game. He could barely respond through the laughter.

Tosh makes his way to the edge of the penalty box and unleashes an absolute ripper of a shot in Moonster's direction just as he's taking a bite of his fresh pie... BOOM! Hot grease and cow udder splattered all over his wee shocked face.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Archived