The Darknet

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

You've obviously lived a sheltered life. Having instant access to a trained assasin is one of the benefits of modern society. 

Aye, getting mates to do it is cheaper, but less reliable. You have to keep reminding them and if they f**k it up, it can lead to bad feeling.

• 4 weeks later...
Big fan of the dark net. Alphabay market is well worth a look for anyone wanting anything from stolen credit card details, weapons, or any type of drug imaginable. 

Obviously the mere mention of AplhaBay on Div's precious servers have seen a swift move to get AplhaBay shut down. Impressive.

Yeah. I had a small amount of bitcoin on alphabay. 

Only used it for a couple of small transactions but was all high quality stuff in my experience. Only had a problem once when the vendor never covered the postage and I had to collect parcels at the local royal mail depot. Got what I ordered eventually and a refund for my troubles.

Dutch police have taken down another market called Hansa, as well as AB. Apparently they'd been running it since June 20th so will have a bunch of people's details if they've not done proper encryption when putting through orders. A few squeaky bums dotted across the world, I imagine. 

The guy running AlphaBay got caught because he used the same email address for several registrations, including one for RooshV's forum.  He is the pick-up artist guy, against whom there were significant protests last year when he planned a meeting in Edinburgh.

Archived