Mayweather vs. McGregor

BradHorse

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know this fight is a farce but I'll be watching it anyway. How can you watch it if you don't have a Sky subscription? Is there a one off payment you can make?

Can watch it on sky box office on laptop. 20quid. Anyone know what time it will be on roughly? 3am?

My knowledge of boxing and mma is zero but I know Vegas is corrupt to the core so I'll stick a few £ on the draw available at 90/1 on the exchange. It would mean bookies clean up from match winner bets on both sides and it guarantees a rematch - win/win.

I think it's more a reflection on people betting on stupid rumours circulating about the fix.  Bookies odds only ever reflect money, or expected money.

I certainly can believe that Mayweather's gambling as left him in a spot where he actually needs to take this fight, but at no point will he be taking a dive.  Just a nice easy pay day.

People speak a lot about Mcgregor having a punchers chance, but don't forget, Mayweather also has a punchers chance. So, all in all, it's a well matched fight.

It certainly is not a well matched fight.
It's a boxing match, mayweather is an undefeated world champion. He has never been beat; and has beat the best. He is also one of the most defensive boxer I have seen; he can't be hit.
If mcgregor wins.. it's a fix, pure and simple.
It wouldn't surprise me if the win is by disqualification ie conor throws a kick. Why, both save face and a massive repeat payday is on.
It's a complete farce and sham of a fight.

18 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

It certainly is not a well matched fight.
It's a boxing match, mayweather is an undefeated world champion. He has never been beat; and has beat the best. He is also one of the most defensive boxer I have seen; he can't be hit.
If mcgregor wins.. it's a fix, pure and simple.
It wouldn't surprise me if the win is by disqualification ie conor throws a kick. Why, both save face and a massive repeat payday is on.
It's a complete farce and sham of a fight.

If McGregor kicks or uses any mma moves he'll lose 90% of his fight purse. He's not that stupid. Mayweather put it in the contract.

38 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

If McGregor kicks or uses any mma moves he'll lose 90% of his fight purse. He's not that stupid. Mayweather put it in the contract.

Can't believe the number of people thinking McGregor will be willing to lose probably $50m+ by throwing a kick or elbow.

Punchers chance, fix, farce, shambles....f**k off! Fight of the century. The biggest fight of the maybe ever. Two world class competitors battling tooth and nail to prove dominant. Pretend you don't care if you want but this is entertainment at its finest. Suck it up, enjoy it, immerse yourself in its splendour.

Mayweather cruises to a points won.

Archived