Mayweather vs. McGregor

BradHorse

I think it'd be interesting to see how many times McGregor hit Mayweather in the first 2 rounds when he was actually showing some respect.

I would imagine the majority of the punches came in those rounds. McGregor didn't land much after the 4th round when he completely gassed.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, port-ton said:

I'm not saying that mayweather didn't control the whole fight even in the rounds he lost, but he's fighting a novice and to say he just let him hit him over 100 times is arrogant in the extreme and to say that it isn't an achievement worth respecting is crazy.

Until the 4th round McGregor had the power to knock him out before gassing and for those 4 rounds mayweather respected his power, but he still got hit more than he would have planned to.

Stop greeting. The best MMA guy in the UFC isn't as fit as a 40 year old whos been clubbing for the last 2 years. They are not even close to being an elite athlete.  Any top boxer around the same age would knock him out quick style and the fight probably shouldn't be sanctioned.

As a boy my Uncle used to go in the boxing booths and get paid to put on a show with his pal without hurting each other, that's all that happened today, fair play, they've roped in that many that McGregor will hoover up another £20/£30 million defending his 0-1 record.

Stop greeting. The best MMA guy in the UFC isn't as fit as a 40 year old whos been clubbing for the last 2 years. They are not even close to being an elite athlete.

It's not a 5k you stupid f**k. Define "elite athlete" pls?

Just now, Marshmallo said:

It's not a 5k you stupid f**k. Define "elite athlete" pls?

Not Conor Mcgregor. A top boxer, Tennis player, Rower, distance runner, footballer. I could go on. The MMA guys are not on the same level. 

5 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

Stop greeting. The best MMA guy in the UFC isn't as fit as a 40 year old whos been clubbing for the last 2 years. They are not even close to being an elite athlete.  Any top boxer around the same age would knock him out quick style and the fight probably shouldn't be sanctioned.

Imagine the damage mayweather and pacman would have done ten years ago to the pikey, it would have been carnage

Just now, Dominique Malonga said:

I'm no sure like, if Conor releases that big left hand then Khan goes, he's also the bigger man and you have to remember that Khan has never fought someone as powerful as Conor before.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Bedtime mate, khan's been on his back more times than his ex wife has pumped AJ

Mcgregor is shite, but he'd still do khan whonis a complete fraud as a boxer 

Khan has a glass jaw in boxing terms but woulsld rattle Mcgregor about 20 times before he knew what was happening hence why if Mcgregor fights in boxing again it will be another old man he's up against. 

Archived