Gartcairn Juniors 2017/18

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Gartcairn Army said:

I'll start this seasons thread now lads.

players re signed from last season...

Callum Brady

Kevin Ross (Captain)

Mark Tait

Ryan Odonnell

John Henderson

William Eadie

John Leslie

Josh Moore

New editions will be announced in due course.

MTC

Any goalkeepers on board?  Anton Nugent finished the season. Has he stayed?

Looking forward to what will hopefully be an exciting 2017-18 Season.

Pre-Season Friendlies announced:-

Sat 15/7/2017:- Largs (Away)

Tues  18/7/2017:- Irvine Meadow (Home)

Frid 28/ 7/2017:-  Clydebank (Home)

Symington Tinto DTBC

(Kick-Off`s to be confirmed nearer the time)

Hi rapid my team have signed the goalkeeper from ardrossan who I believe u guys had under a previous manager. Everyone I've spoke to said he is very good time will tell.  We have also signed Gary livingstone who was at Kilsyth dnt know to much about him but again been told he's excellent.

lost big Sinclair to Cumbernauld which was to be expected although did hear u guys were in for him no doubt that will be crap tho.

hope that's cleared things up for u rapid piano u looking forward to the season ahead? 

Yeah looking forward to see who the Cairn sign whether it comes from you or not. You must do the paperwork at hampden with all your inside knowledge. Good luck to you and your team for the new season, hopefully they will give you enough to talk about so that would save you having to pollute our thread trying to push rumours and ask questions which shouldn't be even bothering you. Defo got a vandetta for one reason or another. Hopefully a promotion push for the cairn but it's a tough league!

1 hour ago, Ryso Mac said:

Hi rapid my team have signed the goalkeeper from ardrossan who I believe u guys had under a previous manager. Everyone I've spoke to said he is very good time will tell.  We have also signed Gary livingstone who was at Kilsyth dnt know to much about him but again been told he's excellent.

lost big Sinclair to Cumbernauld which was to be expected although did hear u guys were in for him no doubt that will be crap tho.

hope that's cleared things up for u rapid piano u looking forward to the season ahead? 

#rysoreturns

Great story to be told there Ryso with the Goalie  and the previous manager sure you know it but not wanting to spilll !!!

18 minutes ago, Ryso Mac said:

Spill what that he was at gartcairn under a previous manager dnt think there's any lies in that. Unless I'm wrong?

good luck for the season anyway lads sure ul do well again.  

Never said there was any lies Ryso 

said there was a good story when they were both at Cairn sure you must know all about it and just being shy now ;) 

Archived