It's Been 5 Years

4 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

You were going up now that the good guys were in, mind? It hasn't been that long.

A wee Rangers thread now and then is always a laugh, Bennett.

No rangers fan was confident that we were going up under that squad . More bullshit 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Forever_blueco said:

No rangers fan was confident that we were going up under that squad . More bullshit 

It really is like all the warchest talk never happened. Remarkable.

26 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

It really is like all the warchest talk never happened. Remarkable.

The war chest chat was in relation to transfers . The board came in on march of that season . What use was transfer to that squad at that time ? You seem to be getting your agenda mixed up here 

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

The war chest chat was in relation to transfers . The board came in on march of that season . What use was transfer to that squad at that time ? You seem to be getting your agenda mixed up here 

No, I just have no faith in the protesting Rangers fans' ability to understand that their team wasn't suddenly going to batter everyone.

Not an unreasonable position.

4 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

No, I just have no faith in the protesting Rangers fans' ability to understand that their team wasn't suddenly going to batter everyone.

Not an unreasonable position.

No fans were overly confident we would go up via the play offs . The war chest topic had nothing to do with this point so what on earth are you actually getting at here 

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Your club didn't need "saving"; it was just being run for the benefit of the owners and investors, like it has been since the start. The only difference is the team was shite on the field. Your chairman is a convicted crook and shameless liar, but your club won't need "saving" from him if you run away with the league next season. I'm sure there'll be another boycott if there's no sign of that happening in the near future, however, at which point his tawdry history will suddenly become an issue.

Fuckinghell, young Dave.  Where did that monumental pile of dross come from?  That isn't like you. Why this outburst of anger when all is cushty in G51?

I think we can agree on one thing: it's important that Rangers have a few awful seasons in order to firmly establish whether the crowd turned away due to team performance.

(no bringing up Dave King's past if it happens, mind)

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Reports of my madness have been wildly exaggerated.

So these aren't the concept designs for QotS' new away kit after all?  :o

straitjacket-2.jpg

Five years since they passed away, won't be missed either but remembered for the meltdown by the fans went it all went pear shaped. :lol:

Five years of watching the Rangers fans attach themselves to a new club but still the old club scrambling for relevance and self-worth supporting a squad of overpaid shite mercenaries & just plain old shite players.

Hoping it never ends for them until enough is enough and any Rangers club conceived ever at Govan is too big to save with lack of any credible success.

56 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Is that thread still kicking about where Bennett was effusive about new signing Bilel Mohsni?

Effusive :lol:

8 hours ago, blastie_12 said:

Can we have some tributes to the legends the club has had in the last 5 years to rocket them right to the near top of Scottish football, I'll start with...

Ian Black Scotland international

David Cooper Templeton? How they boasted about buying one of the best prospects in the then former SPL when they were admitted into the the lowest division of Scottish fitbaw, the old 3rd division.

Archived