It's Been 5 Years

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Lies, all lies I tell you, just lies. Charles Green bought a bag of assets and Yes, and I repeat Yes, he also bought the History. So nothing happened to Rangers except they nasty people in the SFA decided to relegate the club to the lowest division" Aye right, dream on Billy.

I tell you something, I wish I could have had a draw of what they gullibillies were smoking the day they believed all the BS that they had survived and history was intact rubbish that Charles Green fed them.

I still remember where I was. Sitting at the back of Higher history when the teacher asked "any Rangers fans in here?" and the one wee bigot at the front piped up "me". "We're going bust" she said and he replied with a horrified "NOOOOOOOO." Me and the Raith fan next to me were in tears of laughter.

You know, I don't think the death of Rangers crossed my mind at all today.

It's terrifying to think that this could become a regular occurrence without the sterling work of hardworking young shavers like Shull. We owe them a debt.

1 hour ago, Paralytic Critic said:

ae5cc-alive.jpg?w=490&h=315

And don't we fucking know it. :lol: The reanimated corpse groans and moans a lot and is somehow hell bent on getting it's revenge on those who killed it. It appears that suicide isn't an option seeing as the first incarnation killed itself in the first place. :huh:

On 16 June 2017 at 17:29, hellbhoy said:

And don't we fucking know it. :lol: The reanimated corpse groans and moans a lot and is somehow hell bent on getting it's revenge on those who killed it. It appears that suicide isn't an option seeing as the first incarnation killed itself in the first place. :huh:

Yip and all the bravado that came with it. Show us the deeds, we demand names, we don't do walking away, the journey, when we get back to where we belong we will be boycotting all away games, going for 55...lol. Only 5 years old but the most delusional support in world football....no ifs no buts!

2 hours ago, Sting777 said:

Think someone needs to tell Father Pedro the facts. Glove puppet for Traynor!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1163527/rangers-pedro-caixinha-fourteen-players-ibrox-exit/

"Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha reveals up to FOURTEEN players could be heading for the Ibrox exit this summer"

and 30,000 fans when the results start going against them.

“We have 145 years of history and have won more titles than anyone else in the world.

:thumsup2

Still trying to convince themselves I see. At least have the dignity to mention the ones you cheated for.

5 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

:thumsup2

Still trying to convince themselves I see. At least have the dignity to mention the ones you cheated for.

It's the need to keep mentioning it that's so hilariously revealing.

If they were genuinely sincere in the belief that those figures were unequivocally accurate, they'd see no requirement to make the latest poor sod parrot them.

On 2017-6-18 at 11:50, Sting777 said:

Think someone needs to tell Father Pedro the facts. Glove puppet for Traynor!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1163527/rangers-pedro-caixinha-fourteen-players-ibrox-exit/

I also like the manager's claim that Rangers must be the only club ever to move from the fourth tier to Europe in five years.

I could have sworn Gretna managed it in two.

On 18/06/2017 at 14:18, Paralytic Critic said:

"Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha reveals up to FOURTEEN players could be heading for the Ibrox exit this summer"

and 30,000 fans when the results start going against them.

:lol: for 5 years we have been told the fans will flock away . 

When the new foreign imports realise what they've signed up for i anticipate a long line of them off on the sick.

Kinda like dear dear joey and kranjaer, but not like Garner

I'm gonna miss garner

Really miss garner

Is waggy still there?

Archived