Jump to content
pumphy_man

East Region South League 2017/8

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Where's Number4 with the Oakley report.

Found a funny one in the courier

 

“Head butts, upper cuts and kung fu kicks were on the menu all witnessed by players, supporters including many children and referee.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/fife/543849/fife-junior-footballer-sent-off-for-fighting-with-own-fans/

I’ve seen mor fight in a half raped half dead sloth in a wheelchair with asthma than this Oakley side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Oak Lee said:

I’ve seen mor fight in a half raped half dead sloth in a wheelchair with asthma than this Oakley side.

Are they into raping half death sloths up in Oakley these days? A think you’ve probably been playing to much Fifa, go and support your team rather than comin on here and slating them cos the results haven’t been going your way. 

 You were probably  one of the supporters shouting abuse at your players at the weekend when they were only getting beat 2-1 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, The Doctor 46 said:

Are they into raping half death sloths up in Oakley these days? A think you’ve probably been playing to much Fifa, go and support your team rather than comin on here and slating them cos the results haven’t been going your way. 

 You were probably  one of the supporters shouting abuse at your players at the weekend when they were only getting beat 2-1 ?

Wind yer neck in son I was there Saturday seen everything  and entitled to my opinion. If you dinny like it tough. 

Once great junior club, in a terrible mess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Oak Lee said:

Wind yer neck in son I was there Saturday seen everything  and entitled to my opinion. If you dinny like it tough. 

Once great junior club, in a terrible mess

Firstly thankfully av got no relatives in Fife so am no yer son, secondly course your entitled to your opinion but if you post it on here then am equally entitled to comment on.

Given your team dogs abuse isn’t gonna suddenly make them better, surely even a Fifer can see that. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Doctor 46 said:

Firstly thankfully av got no relatives in Fife so am no yer son, secondly course your entitled to your opinion but if you post it on here then am equally entitled to comment on.

Given your team dogs abuse isn’t gonna suddenly make them better, surely even a Fifer can see that. 

 

You are so cute thanks for sharing and bringing a chuckle or two into my life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Oak Lee said:

You are so cute thanks for sharing and bringing a chuckle or two into my life

Am just glad your off suicide watch !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Where's Number4 with the Oakley report.
Found a funny one in the courier
 
“Head butts, upper cuts and kung fu kicks were on the menu all witnessed by players, supporters including many children and referee.
https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/fife/543849/fife-junior-footballer-sent-off-for-fighting-with-own-fans/

I haven’t put anything up as I was at a funeral down south till late last night, as far as Saturday is concerned we played really well the first half and could have been 3-2 up at the break but then the circumstances happened at half time that changed everything,Goalie sent off because of idiots and the red mist but we also lost our Centre mid and right back at ht due to injury and illness,which didn’t help our cause.the committee had a meeting last night and will hopefully deal with what happened with the so called home supporters,who were 2 individuals not 4 ,the Goalie is up in front of the beaks on Wednesday and hopefully he will get a fair hearing.me myself and all the good people at Oakley are shocked,disappointed and embarrassed by what happened on Saturday and will put steps in place so that the players and supporters are protected in the future and this doesn’t happen again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, number4 said:


Goalie sent off because of idiots 

Lee I can understand your frustration pal but am afraid he was sent of for being an idiot not because of idiots. He’s no the first player to be heckled at a game and won’t be the last but needs to  learn to maintain self-control despite provocation and insults , no matter how unjustified they may have been.

Edited by Curly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lee I can understand your frustration pal but am afraid he was sent of for being an idiot not because of idiots. He’s no the first player to be heckled at a game and won’t be the last but needs to  learn to maintain self-control despite provocation and insults , no matter how unjustified they may have been.

It was seemingly ongoing for weeks. Not defending the guy by any means but I’m sure if they were constantly at your back week in week out you’d flip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jambob said:


It was seemingly ongoing for weeks. Not defending the guy by any means but I’m sure if they were constantly at your back week in week out you’d flip.

Course it’s gonna make you flip especially as your doing your best for yourself, your team and the guys that come and  genuinely support you all over the place for especially at this level not a lot of cash.

When the East Region meet to decide what’s to happen I hope they take into consideration that unfortunately these fucking morons do turn up at games thinking their Pep Guardiola shouting personal abuse at players. The guys shouting abuse at these games don’t have the bollocks to do it outside the park so what gives them the right to pay a fiver and do it inside the park?

Edited by The Doctor 46
.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jambob said:


It was seemingly ongoing for weeks. Not defending the guy by any means but I’m sure if they were constantly at your back week in week out you’d flip.

am no defending anyone either the ones dishing out the abuse are not real supporters because you cannot insult your own players, you have to be behind everyone, but there is no excuse for an  experienced goalkeeper to react the way he did just because the insults were from his own supporters.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Doctor 46 said:

Course it’s gonna make you flip especially as your doing your best for yourself, your team and the guys that come and  genuinely support you all over the place for especially at this level not a lot of cash.

When the East Region meet to decide what’s to happen I hope they take into consideration that unfortunately these fucking morons do turn up at games thinking their Pep Guardiola shouting personal abuse at players. The guys shouting abuse at these games don’t have the bollocks to do it outside the park so what gives them the right to pay a fiver and do it inside the park?

Bullshit

IF as jambob claims it’s been going on for weeks then the committee are every bit  as guilty of letting the club down as the goalkeeper.  They have a duty to protect their players from pseudo-supporters.  IF it were as bad as is being made out they should have removed the culprits or called the police. That they never thought it necessary to take any sort of action suggests to me it was harmless banter and the keeper should never play for them again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Curly said:

Bullshit

IF as jambob claims it’s been going on for weeks then the committee are every bit  as guilty of letting the club down as the goalkeeper.  They have a duty to protect their players from pseudo-supporters.  IF it were as bad as is being made out they should have removed the culprits or called the police. That they never thought it necessary to take any sort of action suggests to me it was harmless banter and the keeper should never play for them again. 

Av followed junior football all ma life and I can say av never seen a player react in this way because of harmless banter ! The fact you said “ suggests to you” clearly means you know jack shit about what actually did happen, why would you want a player never to play again, personal reasons???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Doctor 46 said:

Av followed junior football all ma life and I can say av never seen a player react in this way because of harmless banter ! 

Av shopped at Asda aw ma life and last weekend a got a trolley that didny drag, rattle, clunk or turn to the left. First time for everything pal...... surely even a wast cauder kens that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Curly said:

Av shopped at Asda aw ma life and last weekend a got a trolley that didny drag, rattle, clunk or turn to the left. First time for everything pal...... surely even a wast cauder kens that.

Were you stocking up on meals for one at Asda sad boy ? Top quality Fife banter you ken 

Edited by The Doctor 46
.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, The Doctor 46 said:

Were you stocking up on meals for one at Asda sad boy ? Top quality Fife banter you ken 

Very ironic that you call the two guys shouting abuse at the goalkeeper f’ing morons and then resort to childish insults like that to someone trying to point out there are 2 sides to every story. If it’s just the last word you want pal i’ll give it to you because I’m too long in the tooth for that sort of nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Been well known for a while now hes been eyeing a moving to a bigger club


Like who?

Lochgelly have had a poor start this season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×