East Region South League 2017/8

pumphy_man

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Livingston 3 Pumpherston 7

Had it all goals galore sending offs and very poor refereeing.

Livingston opened scoring through M,clean.Pumphy levelled through McRitchie.Pumphy Carroll smashed home from close range.Pumphy went further ahead from a McRitchie penalty,however a mix up in midfield led to McLean scoring g his second and a smashing finish from Gregory from 29 yards levelled the game before halftime.Pumphys fourth was scored by Carroll.Pumphy went further ahead.Millar headed home the fifth for his first club goal.Sub Wilkins made it six,Nicholson rounded off the scoring .In between the goals Livingston had Gregory and Williamson sent off. Score kinda flattered us as we took our chances more than Livvy and a couple of decent saves prevented us going behind at 3-3.

1 hour ago, pumphy_man said:

Oakley have sacked their managemet team. A wee bit harsh as I think Lee was building a decent side. Sure you won't be put of work for long Number 4.

If the rumours of his replacement are true it’s more than a wee bit harsh. More like totally shafted.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, non_sequitur said:

Whits happening at the Berts losing some decent players thought they were in with a good chance of going up, enjoy ma wee trips there when Shippy are away doon the borders

Whits happening at the Berts ? As if you don’t know hahaha

Saturdays games

McBookie.com South Division

Armadale Th v Pumpherston     
  Crossgates  v Rosyth    
  Kirkcaldy YM v Edinburgh     
  Livingston United v Easthouses Ll    
  Lochgelly Albert v Oakley United    
  Stoneyburn  v Harthill     
  West Calder Utd Craigroyston  

12 hours ago, pumphy_man said:

Pumpherston juniors are delighted to have signed prolific goalscorer Andy McQuillan from Blackburn Utd.

What happened for him to leave his mecca and Premier league calling to go to Pumpherston?  There’s a very good chance he ll be back up there next season with yourselves but Blackburn are doing well for their first season up and he’s been in the team most weeks from what I’ve seen. 

21 hours ago, The Doctor 46 said:

What happened for him to leave his mecca and Premier league calling to go to Pumpherston?  There’s a very good chance he ll be back up there next season with yourselves but Blackburn are doing well for their first season up and he’s been in the team most weeks from what I’ve seen. 

Andy left with everyone's best wishes, these things happen in football, no fall out or anything from what I know.  He'll always be a legend at Blackburn.

Hopefully the management have a striker in mind to replace him and his goals.

7 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Andy left with everyone's best wishes, these things happen in football, no fall out or anything from what I know.  He'll always be a legend at Blackburn.

Hopefully the management have a striker in mind to replace him and his goals.

When are you signing Messi lol

Archived